There Are More Lewd Trump Tapes Out There For $5 Million

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
According to this article, someone that worked on "The Apprentice" said there are tapes out there that show Donald saying even more lewd comments, but because of a $5 million non-disclosure agreement they can't be released... but the guy tagged Mark Cuban to see if Cuban would be willing to pay the $5 million in order for them to get released. Geraldo Rivera is saying he has some tapes too. Trump could be getting some more bad news soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hints-more-damaging-trump-tapes-002732769.html

LOL

Oh damn! This is like....the best fuckin reality tv ever

Are we all dreaming or something? lol

Really is hard to believe that this is the state of politics in the USA in 2016. But it is entertaining.

"However, just hours before Sunday's second presidential debate, the head of a pro-Clinton Super PAC told BuzzFeed that he'd be willing to pay such a penalty fee in order to leak the tapes.

"If a $5 million 'leak fee' is what stands between truth and total Trump implosion, sign me up," David Brock, the founder of American Bridge and a leading Clinton ally,told BuzzFeed in an email."

This is gonna happen...probably within 72 hours.

I honestly can't believe that Trump would negotiate so horribly that he would allow his future rest on a measly $5 million. That penalty should have been like $50 million.

According to this article, someone that worked on "The Apprentice" said there are tapes out there that show Donald saying even more lewd comments, but because of a $5 million non-disclosure agreement they can't be released... but the guy tagged Mark Cuban to see if Cuban would be willing to pay the $5 million in order for them to get released. Geraldo Rivera is saying he has some tapes too. Trump could be getting some more bad news soon.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/hints-more-damaging-trump-tapes-002732769.html
I think releasing more is pointless until we know how exactly this will affect his poll numbers. Do any of these other incidents top Pussy-Gate?

I think releasing more is pointless until we know how exactly this will affect his poll numbers. Do any of these other incidents top Pussy-Gate?

I don't know personally, but the guy that worked on the first two seasons of "The Apprentice" seems to think there is som pretty good shit to spill.

I, for one, would like to hear more diatribe about the candidates' personal lives rather than listen to dialogue about such trivialities as deteriorating infrastructure, a failing school system, uncontrollable national dept, ever increasing racial tension, a breakdown of law and order, rampant violent crime in the heart of some of our largest cities, the government's open border and open arms invitation to criminals and terrorists, military men and woman being sacrificed in senseless wars, death and destruction in the Middle East caused by our government's support of terrorists to overturn the duly elected governments of Egypt, Syria and Libya and the unbridled corruption at all levels of government.

People are suffering and dying unnecessarily, the country is dangerously divided, the nation is going down the toilet economically and morally, but Trump said something about wanting to grab a woman's pussy and finally we have cause for outrage.

Edited to add: As I recall, it was the Democratic Party – supported by the media – that claimed Bill Clinton's personal life had nothing to do with his job as President. Republicans were demonized for discussing such “private” things.

Last edited:
How in the heck would they be able to show a sex video of Trump wearing a strapon?

I, for one, would like to hear more diatribe about the candidates' personal lives rather than listen to dialogue about such trivialities as deteriorating infrastructure, a failing school system, uncontrollable national dept, ever increasing racial tension, a breakdown of law and order, rampant violent crime in the heart of some of our largest cities, the government's open border and open arms invitation to criminals and terrorists, military men and woman being sacrificed in senseless wars, death and destruction in the Middle East caused by our government's support of terrorists to overturn the duly elected governments of Egypt, Syria and Libya and the unbridled corruption at all levels of government.

People are suffering and dying unnecessarily, the country is dangerously divided, the nation is going down the toilet economically and morally, but Trump said something about wanting to grab a woman's pussy and finally we have cause for outrage.

Edited to add: As I recall, it was the Democratic Party – supported by the media – that claimed Bill Clinton's personal life had nothing to do with his job as President. Republicans were demonized for discussing such “private” things.

"I, for one, would like to hear more diatribe about the candidates' personal lives rather than listen to dialogue about such trivialities ..."

Right here, Professor:

"Blood Sport: The President and His Adversaries,"
Mar 25, 1996
by James B. Stewart

trump could always waive the clause and release the tapes !

he's big on other people disclosing things but not for himself .

Forum List

Back