There are 2 kinds of people at USMB. Those who LOVE pest control videos and those who are "Wusses."

Pest Control Videos: Do you love em or are you a Wuss?

• Total voters

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
There are 2 kinds of people at USMB. Those who LOVE pest control videos and those who are 'Wusses.'

Which are you?

Vote NOW!

I Love pest control videos.

I'm a Wuss.

Other

(D) - neither. Pest control videos are just stoopid.

"The world may be divided into two types of people:
-- those who divide people into two types, and those who do not".

Okay, "Wuss" it is!

Okay, "Wuss" it is!

Too late. I already voted "other". Which is pretty much how I always vote.

finger.jpg

Okay, "Wuss" it is!

Too late. I already voted "other". Which is pretty much how I always vote.

finger.jpg

Being the far sighted Conservative I am, I anticipated your wanting to change your vote and made provisions for you to do just that.

Go back to the poll, click the "Change my Vote" button then indulge.

:)

Why would any sane person get joy out of watching living creatures be killed?

They are pests.

Pests will not go away voluntarily.

It is too expensive to catch and relocate pests in those numbers.

What would you suggest to help reduce the farmer's crop losses and food adulteration?

When I was a young kid.

My friends and I would take our .22 rifles to a nearby farmers field and shoot prairie dogs.

Prairie dog communities are always in the middle of a short grass barren field with no trees or bushes for cover. So you have to approach them with the sun at your back early in the morning. And then crawl on your stomach in order to get into firing position. There are always one or two prairie dogs standing upright on their hind legs, on top of the mound next to their entrance hole, watching for predators. And they will alert the entire community of you get too close and they spot you sneaking towards them.

When you shot one prairie dog. The other's would all run and go into their hiding holes in the ground. But in a few minutes a couple of prairie dogs would come out of their holes and try to retrieve their fallen comrade. That's when you would shoot another prairie dog. And the hide and seek shooting game would start all over again.

It was great fun and the farmers/ranchers were really happy to have someone ridding his property of these destructive pests. ...... :cool-45:

Last edited:
When I was a young kid.

My friends and I would take our .22 rifles to a nearby farmers field and shoot prairie dogs.

Prairie dog communities are always in the middle of a short grass barren field with no trees or bushes for cover. So you have to approach them with the sun at your back early in the morning. And then crawl on your stomach in order to get into firing position. There are always one or two prairie dogs standing upright on their hind legs, on top of the mound next to their entrance hole, watching for predators. And they will alert the entire community of you get too close and they spot you sneaking towards them.

When you shot one prairie dog. The other's would all run and go into their hiding holes in the ground. But in a few minutes a couple of prairie dogs would come out of their holes and try to retrieve their fallen comrade. That's when you would shoot another prairie dog. And the hide and seek shooting game would start all over again.

It was great fun and the farmers/ranchers were really happy to have someone ridding his property of these destructive pests. ...... :cool-45:

Sometimes you seem absolutely American.

Because rats are "Lebensunwertes Leben".

1. Life unworthy of life - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

The phrase "life unworthy of life" (in German: "Lebensunwertes Leben") was a Nazi designation for the segments of populace which, based on the Nazi regime ...
    History - ‎Nazi categorization - ‎Development of the concept - ‎
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are pests.

Pests will not go away voluntarily.

It is too expensive to catch and relocate pests in those numbers.

What would you suggest to help reduce the farmer's crop losses and food adulteration?

I'm not saying you shouldn't rid your home of pests....but to get pleasure out of killing them....?

Forum List

Back