There are 2 kinds of people at USMB. Those who LOVE pest control videos and those who are "Wusses."

Pest Control Videos: Do you love em or are you a Wuss?

• Total voters
There are two kinds of people on USMB, but I wouldn't sort them according to their attraction or lack thereof to pest control videos.

The proper way to sort USMB is into those members who understand the proper use of an apostrophe and those who don't.

I'm careful to pay attention to that sort of thing.

But if I flubbed it please show me.

Would you point out the typo?

You are personalizing my comment. It was not due to anything you posted. It is My POV based on years (or, to some "year's") of observation on this board.

:)

Yes. I sometimes feel some degree of despair at the lowering of the bar. There are soooo many little "Grammar or Spelling Nazi" offenses in our young people that it makes me sad.

I would like the DA Hegemony to provide a free e-book of "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" to each member.

Periodic quizzes wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
There are two kinds of people on USMB, but I wouldn't sort them according to their attraction or lack thereof to pest control videos.

The proper way to sort USMB is into those members who understand the proper use of an apostrophe and those who don't.

I'm careful to pay attention to that sort of thing.

But if I flubbed it please show me.

Would you point out the typo?

You are personalizing my comment. It was not due to anything you posted. It is My POV based on years (or, to some "year's") of observation on this board.

:)

Yes. I sometimes feel some degree of despair at the lowering of the bar. There are soooo many little "Grammar or Spelling Nazi" offenses in our young people that it makes me sad.

I would like the DA Hegemony to provide a free e-book of "Eats, Shoots & Leaves" to each member.

Period quizzes wouldn't hurt.

As in the Panda which "eats shoots and leaves"?

:D

And yet you state that you reside in Dar al Harb.

WTF should we take from that?
The term just means that I live in a non muslim country. ..... :cool:

And while you peaceably live your life there are Muslim Brotherhood guys who plan to use you as a reason they should have more political power in America.

And how could we object to that?

So, they get more and more powerful and then when they have enough votes they will ask for something that non-Muslims won't be too happy about and then the civil unrest begins.

Yeah, no.

Nothing personal, mind you, but I want as few Muslims here as possible so we can avoid the crap with suddenly devout Muslims or newly converted Muslims or recently radicalized Muslims...OR ANY MUSLIMS suddenly without warning, going all terrorist and shit!

Bullshit.

And the Canadian Jihadi's Momma is an official in the Canadian government.

See?

Even when you think you are safe with having Muslims in your society you can't stop this crap except by limiting their numbers in America.

Period.

And even that's no guarantee, but it is as cautious as you can be.

Last edited:
And yet you state that you reside in Dar al Harb.

WTF should we take from that?
The term just means that I live in a non muslim country. ..... :cool:

It means more than that.

It is your recognition, for all to see, of your duty to perform Jihad in your own way.

So, instead of being called an Uncle Tom, I believe your Dar al Harb thing is to avoid being called an "Uncle Ahmed."

Forum List

Back