The Plight of America's Refugees

Tom Sweetnam

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2014
8000' up in the san juan mountain foothills
I was reading several web sites this morning that concern themselves with homelessness. They're mostly what we'd consider traditionally liberal institutions I would think: The National Conference of Mayors, The Salvation Army, St. Vincent de Paul Society, The Southern Baptist Church, The Catholic Church, etc.

Though an actual number is difficult to pin down, there seems to be some agreement on the fact that homelessness in the US increased from 2.7 million in 2007, to at least 3.5 million in 2014. The economy being the wonderful Obama miracle it is, The National Conference of Mayors estimates that 3/4 of a million new homeless will be added to the tally annually for at least the next two years.

Of one fact there can be no doubt: the nation is now awash with shack camps and tent camps where millions of American refugees dwell. 200 of their number die every day due to their abhorrent living conditions, alcohol abuse, suicide, homicide, mental illness, and the general not giving a fuck by our White House and federal government.

They're not black people from Liberia though; they're white people mainly, with American citizenship. They don't expect our nation to give two shits about them, so they suffer miserably, and they die anonymously…hating this country till their last breath.

There’s a link after these photos. I spent most of my working life in Silicon Valley (San Jose, Menlo Park) and had no idea this place even existed. When Business Insider says this is “the largest homeless camp in the US”, they’re talking land area, not population. Feast your eyes on how people Obama would never acknowledge, live out their miserable lives.

900px-GVBR_Tent_City_at_Anglesea_Pano,_Vic,_jjron,_09,_04_12_2009.jpg

13938b.jpg

american-poverty1.jpg

Welcome-to-Obamaville-Sign-At-Colorado-Tent-City-Media-Mum.jpg

THE JUNGLE Largest Homeless Camp In US - Business Insider

Forum List

Back