Theory of the day, structure beyond universe pulling matter

Who said I believe that? That's right, you did, not me.
Did you believe Einstein who said the universe was not expanding

Or do you believe that the universe is computer generated

Or do you believe that magnets outside the universe are creating expansion

Do you also believe that DNA created itself in Darwins magical pond

I believe in me, always did, even when no one else did.

They learned

That's the key, they learned. Scientists propose theories, the theories get tested, some of them survive, some do not. Yet you seem to think that if someone proposes a theory that it is settled fact. You're an odd little duck.
That's not what Frannie said.
Ever notice that Fort Funny never actually says anything
I put that pos hater on Ignore about a year ago.

What they don't get is a theory is not necessarily a fact.
I might have to do that, but he is kind of funny in his complete lack of intelligence. Most people demonstrate intelligence periodically even if by chance, but not this clown

False. Not one person has said or implied such a thing. You made that up to feel like you had something important to say.

But, to clarify your somewhat useless comment, scientific theories are attempts to explain facts. Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution is our best attempt to understand it.
I have a theory that you were dropped on your head at birth

False. Not one person has said or implied such a thing. You made that up to feel like you had something important to say.

But, to clarify your somewhat useless comment, scientific theories are attempts to explain facts. Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution is our best attempt to understand it.
So what? Youre a lying,innefectual, ignorant moron. Your opinion of me matters about as much as your opinion of scientific topics you dont understand, and of magical sky daddies.

So what? Youre a lying,innefectual, ignorant moron. Your opinion of me matters about as much as your opinion of scientific topics you dont understand, and of magical sky daddies.
Been said before, they learned

Told you guys, dark matter just dissapeared because now something beyond the universe is pulling mass toward it, which eliminates the need for dark matter.

Again, no one knows anything, as suck all is possible and meaningless

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

At least, you are not copying and pasting legitimate scientific articles to make you look smart since you were caught plagiarizing. Now you are posting tabloid science. It is fitting for your educational level which is didn't graduate HS nor get a GED.

How can this be a NASA shock when that is not what NASA is saying, i.e. most of space is nothing -- Overview | Beyond Our Solar System – NASA Solar System Exploration. However, we know the Higgs field and CMB are there. That's part of the nothing. Are you referring to the 85% missing grey matter in your head?

Told you guys, dark matter just dissapeared because now something beyond the universe is pulling mass toward it, which eliminates the need for dark matter.

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

At least, you are not copying and pasting legitimate scientific articles to make you look smart since you were caught plagiarizing. Now you are posting tabloid science. It is fitting for your educational level which is didn't graduate HS nor get a GED.

How can this be a NASA shock when that is not what NASA is saying, i.e. most of space is nothing -- Overview | Beyond Our Solar System – NASA Solar System Exploration. However, we know the Higgs field and CMB are there. That's part of the nothing. Are you referring to the 85% missing grey matter in your head?
You find Nessie yet retard

tumblr_ms502bylTh1srb4uqo1_500.gif

Non sequitur. You are embarrassed once again for you not graduating HS. Thus, it's another day overcoming weird and incomprehensible science with the facts, reasoning, and historical truth.

tumblr_ms502bylTh1srb4uqo1_500.gif

Non sequitur. You are embarrassed once again for you not graduating HS. Thus, it's another day overcoming weird and incomprehensible science with the facts, reasoning, and historical truth.

Says the lunatic who believes in Nessie. You storming area 51? or are you an escapee?

Forum List

Back