Theory of the day, structure beyond universe pulling matter

Told you guys, dark matter just dissapeared because now something beyond the universe is pulling mass toward it, which eliminates the need for dark matter.

Again, no one knows anything, as suck all is possible and meaningless

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

So where do you think all the matter is hiding?

Have you figured out how telescopes work yet?
Kid the reason for this new theory is that no dark matter is needed, the attractive force is coming from outside the universe. Please try to keep up, I know it's hard but you might just get left back or sent to peel potatoes.

You keep looking thru the telescope, the market dropped today and new buys just opened up.

Really, funny how all the astronomers are still paying off their PHD and Bill Gates is a dropout

Still don't think telescopes can track objects in the sky?
The funny thing is that fools like you see this and know that
hubble-ultraviolet-image.png

God is not real
The age of the universe (changes yearly by a billion years or so)
It's all a computer simulation because
85 percent of it is missing
unless the big magnets outside this universe are pulling stuff

Yo, if you see something and do not know what it is, then take a photo of it...……….

Drumroll, you still do not know what it is but at least you can show the photo to other people who also will not know what it is.

You keep avoiding the question. Why is that?

It's very simple. Have you figured out how telescopes work yet?

Shes purdy embarrassing...I was reading another thread just now and this crack-addict doesnt know the functionality of a basic fucking telescope...and the loon wants to toss the science it doesnt even understand and thinks "cuz gawd" is a replacement
lol...for my LOL givers...i didnt even mean that as a joke...

Imagine the guy at a party talking about how "science is bullshit" and doesn't even know the first thing about a telescope. i believe telescopes are first introduced at the elderly age of 2nd grade.

Screaming on the internet like an obsessive recluse about how science is wrong means you're cousins with the ancient aliens guy with ru paul's hairstyle
Astronomers point a telescope at the sky, find something they know nothing about, take a picture and then declare what they just took a picture is. In reality if you do not know what it is, a picture just gives you a picture of something that you do not know what it is. Wait, then somebody writes a book telling you what it is and you buy the BS, they also have your money
:lol: :lol:
Zero refuting information. Comical actually
Your opinion is irrelevant. Youre an elderly type...yelling about kids these days and whining to a magical sky fairy...you dont even know the basics of how a fucking telescope

a fucking...t e l e s c o p e

works...and you want anyone on the internet to consider your opinion as anything valid, in the ethosphere?

:lol:

Amazing!!

You deserve the darwin award, thats 100

Thanks for your lack of input...…………………

No input is better then ass backwards wrong input...

Now, back to your regularly scheduled episode of "bitchy little troll whines about people making fun of him"...

Told you guys, dark matter just dissapeared because now something beyond the universe is pulling mass toward it, which eliminates the need for dark matter.

Universe mystery: Strange ‘structure’ could lie beyond known universe - NASA shock claim

Kid the reason for this new theory is that no dark matter is needed, the attractive force is coming from outside the universe. Please try to keep up, I know it's hard but you might just get left back or sent to peel potatoes.

You keep looking thru the telescope, the market dropped today and new buys just opened up.

Really, funny how all the astronomers are still paying off their PHD and Bill Gates is a dropout

God is not real

Yo, if you see something and do not know what it is, then take a photo of it...……….

Drumroll, you still do not know what it is but at least you can show the photo to other people who also will not know what it is.

What kind of telescope would that be, I presume you know that there are other types besides optical. So little one you will need to specify what type of telescope you are referring too.

These are non optical scopes
Here are a few more

Refracting telescopes (Dioptrics)
Reflecting telescopes (Catoptrics)
Catadioptric telescopes (Catadioptrics)
Now do be my guest kid, tell us how they all work and which one you use to focus on the only woman you have ever seen naked.

CIAO

God is not real

Frannie... telling the top brains on our literal planet that brought us cell phones, sattellites, aviation technology, GPS, the cures for thousands of previously deadly diseases...

that they're making shit up...

And frannie...proves she doesnt even know what 2nd graders know about telescopes...believes in the magical invisible sky pixie

All makes sense, to be honest! lol!!

God is not real

Frannie... telling the top brains on our literal planet that brought us cell phones, sattellites, aviation technology, GPS, the cures for thousands of previously deadly diseases...

And frannie...proves she doesnt even know what 2nd graders know about telescopes...believes in the magical invisible sky pixie

Put all the top brains on planet Earth in one place and ask them to agree on something...…………………

The fact is that not one or all of them know where humans came from, what the universe is in fact their answers to this would be as factual as if you ask a down syndrome individual.

The sad thing is that you do not understand the words theoretical physics. Do you really think the krap in the cripples books are fact

This is why all you morons voted for Hillary

God is not real

Put all the top brains on planet Earth in one place and ask them to agree on something...…………………

The fact is that not one or all of them know where humans came from, what the universe is in fact their answers to this would be as factual as if you ask a down syndrome individual.

The sad thing is that you do not understand the words theoretical physics. Do you really think the krap in the cripples books are fact

I think youre on a device invented by the folks youre mocking and meanwhile you dont even know how a basic telescope works and also believe in a magical sky fairy because youre susceptible(gullible) to religuous propaganda.

And i find it FFFFfffffFFFfFFucking hilarious!!! Keep bangin'

God is not real

I think youre on a device invented by the folks youre mocking and meanwhile you dont even know how a basic telescope works and also believe in a magical sky fairy because youre susceptible(gullible) to religuous propaganda.

Dude the device I am on is not theoretical, like the forces pulling the computer generated matrix universe that your great professors now believe, except for the ones now claiming that there is a great big magnet filling in for the 85 percent of the universe they lost, and bye the way I built this machine, my son builds them too.

Yawn, play on little one

God is not real

Dude the device I am on is not theoretical, like the forces pulling the computer generated matrix universe that your great professors now believe, except for the ones now claiming that there is a great big magnet filling in for the 85 percent of the universe they lost, and bye the way I built this machine, my son builds them too.

Yawn, play on little one
The device youre on was created by your betters...that know and understand how to use a telescope, dunce :itsok:

and youre an ass clown screaming for baby sky jesus on the internet...competing for intelligence with 2nd graders in your area

Yawn, play on little one
The device youre on was created by your betters...that know and understand how to use a telescope, dunce :itsok:

and youre an ass clown screaming for baby sky jesus on the internet...competing for intelligence with 2nd graders in your area

Actually I probably own many of the companies that made the parts in your machine there.

Really

CIAO

What kind of telescope would that be, I presume you know that there are other types besides optical. So little one you will need to specify what type of telescope you are referring too.

Here are a few more

Now do be my guest kid, tell us how they all work and which one you use to focus on the only woman you have ever seen naked.

Yawn, play on little one

Actually I probably own many of the companies that made the parts in your machine there.

Really

CIAO

Here are a few more

Easy, tiny tim. When they say that buying stocks gives you an ownership "stake," it doesnt mean you literally own the company, tiny tim :itsok:

you already proved you dont know the simple functionality of a ffff

of a fff

i cant even say it

of a fucking telescope.

:rofl:

ask sky pixie jesus

Yawn, play on little one

Really

CIAO

Here are a few more

Easy, tiny tim. When they say that buying stocks gives you an ownership "stake," it doesnt mean you literally own the company, tiny tim :itsok:

of a fff

i cant even say it

of a fucking telescope.

ask sky pixie jesus

Tell my dividends that.

Yawn, play on little one

Really

CIAO

Here are a few more

of a fff

i cant even say it

of a fucking telescope.

ask sky pixie jesus

Tell my dividends that.
Saying stuff on the internet doesnt make it true, corky. Thats why the device youre using actually works...meanwhile your "stocks" are as real as Nessie and your understanding of telescopes :lol:

Yawn, play on little one

Really

CIAO

Here are a few more

of a fff

i cant even say it

of a fucking telescope.

ask sky pixie jesus

Tell my dividends that.
Saying stuff on the internet doesnt make it true, corky. Thats why the device youre using actually works...meanwhile your "stocks" are as real as Nessie and your understanding of telescopes :lol:

True but I never lie, no need, the truth is way more fun

I must admit I am not really entirely happy with Raytheon this year, but Estee Lauder is hoppin

Estee Lauder Cos. Cl A

You deny as much as you need

CIAO

God is not real

Here are a few more

CIAO

It's very simple, every telescope gathers electromagnetic radiation and focuses it onto a recording medium. Radio telescopes have to be bigger because they focus much longer wavelengths. Infrared telescopes are useful for observing distant objects that are traveling so rapidly away from us that the light they admitted has been red-shifted out of the visible spectrum.

Now, when are you going to admit that you researched motor drives and how they allow telescopes to focus on an object as the earth rotates?

As for naked women, you brought them up, not me. Obviously, they are on your mind. How long ago did you first begin to notice that they are attractive? Don't feel nervous about it, it's totally natural, and they'll probably have a special class on it at school.

Forum List

Back