Their "Achilles'heel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

belalady

Part of the world does not live any more under the yoke of the Capital of Karl Marx, but under that of Koran.
Islam is a large colossus with a arthrosis in the skeleton (one would also speak about a worm-eaten framework for a house), and an impressive and attractive "Achilles'heel" without protection, quite visible, vulnerable and very accessible to the hits, (and it is necessary to get hits there), if one militates for the objective which I propose to achieve, and which is explained in my post (down references) of the 01/08/03 and of which the link is at the end of this text. I hope that everyone knows who Achilles was in the Greek mythology, and what happened to him. It should be known that the Moslem countries cannot tolerate religious freedom, like the night the day. It is that their "Achilles' heel" guessed it to you. Those Moslems who live elsewhere than in the Moslem countries, take good care (and sometimes because they are afraid), to beat for freedom of worship and against the dictatorships of their remote extraction countries.
To encourage those people which live under the yoke of Islam to claim, to assert religious freedom, it is necessary to tackle the Islam and the power of the intolerant Moslems where it hurts them. This claim is like a knock on their "Achilles'heel", recall you. Because Islam now is incompatible with democracy, at least at the present time, and as regards the future, that remains to be shown. Just like the politic of defense of "Human Rights" was effective to make fall more quickly Communism we know that, we must make more now. This fight for "Human Rights" was, last decades the assembling of the democrats and stills is, and of which the goal was to fight against, let us say "the sovietism", and that succeeded, now it is necessary for us to go further. It is necessary to fight AGAINST the REPRESSION MADE WITH the minority RELIGIOUS BELIEFS and believers in the world, in countries where they are censured, prohibited, persecuted, and thus for the freedom of thought. Only this foreign policy will wrestle efficaciously against terrorism.
What I propose should be the objective of the democratic goverments and the politicians who defend civilization, and freedom. An attitude and a goal for future diplomacy and foreign policy. And it should be archieved

I must add, that, for to understand why I write this, you must read my main post at the following adress :

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3664
you can read too :
http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3906
You can read me in french here :
http://french.faithfreedom.org/forum/

So some people who read me are ready with my analysis and what I write. I hope they will make my writings known as far as possible.

"It is necessary to fight AGAINST the REPRESSION MADE WITH the minority RELIGIOUS BELIEFS" (quote belalady)

Interesting that you would use the word "minority" in that sentence m'lady. Are we to differentiate that oppression as opposed to the repression made with the MAJORITY religious beliefs?

Or, is this merely a case of the christian belief that anyone NOT of the christian faith obviously is either repressed and not allowed to worship as they see fit or else they just don't understand all of the facts concerning religion?

Religious zealots of any persuasion are just as fanatic and dangerous to freedom as the communists who overthrew the Csar in 1917.

(Welcome to the board btw m'lady, good to have you here)

Ive never understood the desire for any religion to deny other religions. I mean if its true, the truth will stand firm regardless what others believe. If you believe in your faith you wont be threatened by others, unless maybe they were trying to kill you. then id feel alittle threatened.

Boy regulator... are you bumping every single one of belaladys threads or what?

Funny you should mention that Jeff. Every single one of Regulator's posts are bumping belalady's post.

Most are simple replies with "yes, I see what you mean". "yes, I understand".

Coincidence? I think not. I'd be willing to wager the IP addresses of the two were the same, or from the same area.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Funny you should mention that Jeff. Every single one of Regulator's posts are bumping belalady's post.

Most are simple replies with "yes, I see what you mean". "yes, I understand".

Coincidence? I think not. I'd be willing to wager the IP addresses of the two were the same, or from the same area.

:rolleyes:

Both reside from the exact same place in France. A little too odd to be a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back