Theft of holiday displays - Case for buckshot justice?

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
I don't know about y'all but I think that if people could protect their property with a load of buckshot these things would not happen as often. When someone knows they have a chance to get shot they will think twice about trespassing and stealing other peoples property! And people complain about the 2nd Ammendment!

I know these homeowners must be feeling some sadness (mad too) that they cannot celebrate the holidays with a display on their lawn. And it causes all the residents in the area worry about their stuff too.

Elaborate Holiday Displays Stolen From Homes - Holidays News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

home_security_camera_systems.jpg

I don't know about y'all but I think that if people could protect their property with a load of buckshot these things would not happen as often. When someone knows they have a chance to get shot they will think twice about trespassing and stealing other peoples property! And people complain about the 2nd Ammendment!

I know these homeowners must be feeling some sadness (mad too) that they cannot celebrate the holidays with a display on their lawn. And it causes all the residents in the area worry about their stuff too.

Elaborate Holiday Displays Stolen From Homes - Holidays News Story - WRTV Indianapolis

You would murder a human being for the theft or damage to Christmas decorations?

Good call Francis....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM[/ame]

You would murder a human being for the theft or damage to Christmas decorations?

Good call Francis....

because all life is PRECIOUS!

but NOT as precious as property

Good call Francis....

Do you know of a better way to celebrate the "religion of peace"? :lol:

I however am an atheist, old and not long to live, I could get away with murder.

"old and not long to live"

I certainly hope that is NOT true

you are one of my favorite posters

I enjoy reading you thoughts and opinions

so STAY ALIVE and KEEP POSTING!

Good call Francis....

My Grandmother shot a peeping Tom once... Didn't kill him though cause she didn't have her glasses on when she shot him. Screwing around in people's yards after dark is never a good idea...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back