Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Make America Mexico Again?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
The left wants to cut America apart. They don't give a sh** about our culture or our heritage. This is why Trump is popular. And people should realize that despite whatever gaffes either candidate makes, this is ultimately what is at stake. What will you be voting for? America? Mexico / New World Order?

Trump_7cddcc_5856867.jpg

GORRAS-ANTITRUMP.jpg

The left wants to cut America apart. They don't give a sh** about our culture or our heritage. This is why Trump is popular. And people should realize that despite whatever gaffes either candidate makes, this is ultimately what is at stake. What will you be voting for? America? Mexico / New World Order?

Trump_7cddcc_5856867.jpg

GORRAS-ANTITRUMP.jpg

Which Heritage are you writing about?

The Irish Heritage that once was consider to be no better than a chimp and was told not to apply for jobs?

Maybe that Italian Heritage where every Italian was married to the Mob?

Maybe that Jewish Heritage that some have claimed rule the world and banks?

Maybe the German Heritage that once was consider a threat during World War I and II?

Maybe that Japanese American Heritage that were put in Prison Camps during World War II?

Maybe that Native American Heritage that was genocide and force onto Reservations?

Maybe the African American Heritage that was enslaved and then Jim Crow until LBJ told the South the was was over?

So which Proud Heritage are you focusing on?

The Leave it to Beaver Era of America is gone and if you believe Donald John Trump will make America Great Again then tell me why did he not do this before running for President?

Trump_7cddcc_5856867.jpg

GORRAS-ANTITRUMP.jpg

The Irish Heritage that once was consider to be no better than a chimp and was told not to apply for jobs?

Maybe the German Heritage that once was consider a threat during World War I and II?

Maybe that Japanese American Heritage that were put in Prison Camps during World War II?

Maybe that Native American Heritage that was genocide and force onto Reservations?

Maybe the African American Heritage that was enslaved and then Jim Crow until LBJ told the South the was was over?

The Leave it to Beaver Era of America is gone and if you believe Donald John Trump will make America Great Again then tell me why did he not do this before running for President?

Sure. You bring up many groups who have helped make us and who paid with their blood for us to be one nation under God. We aren't a bunch of barbarians. Thanks for asking. And I'll take the Leave It To Beaver era over Following The Kardashians de-evolution.

Trump_7cddcc_5856867.jpg

GORRAS-ANTITRUMP.jpg

Thanks for proving the OP's point. :dig:

Forum List

Back