Thed 2016 PROGTARD Presidential Hopes, Stupid, Race Baiting, Commie, Bigots...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
From Hitlery to WHO? The squaw? Just WHO is the left's darling that's going to win the majority of the vote in '16 for the white house? They have only mentioned Hitlery and Warren, so... is THAT IT? Those to HAGS are the BEST the progs can come up with? Two nasty old hags are nothing more than a couple skanky old hippie radicals?

I think republicans could probably run JOE THE PLUMMER and win against EITHER of those two old witches. I think the progs better figure something else out if they think they're going to have even a GLIMMER of hope for another dem in the white house.

I guess it's possible you could be right, but didn't you also say that anybody could beat Obama? How did listening to only voices from inside your own little bubble work out for you that time?

I guess it's possible you could be right, but didn't you also say that anybody could beat Obama? How did listening to only voices from inside your own little bubble work out for you that time?
Oh, you must mean like the midterms... well... I think we both know how that turned out.

After 8 years of the kenyan, America is not going to want another dem president. He's screwing any dems chance at the white house as we speak, just like the mid terms. He's got two more years to screw things up so bad, not even a dem darling, if there is such a thing, will be able to win.

From Hitlery to WHO? The squaw? Just WHO is the left's darling that's going to win the majority of the vote in '16 for the white house? They have only mentioned Hitlery and Warren, so... is THAT IT? Those to HAGS are the BEST the progs can come up with? Two nasty old hags are nothing more than a couple skanky old hippie radicals?

I think republicans could probably run JOE THE PLUMMER and win against EITHER of those two old witches. I think the progs better figure something else out if they think they're going to have even a GLIMMER of hope for another dem in the white house.

How many candidates do you need to win the presidency?

Do you know any dems that can win?

Oh, you must mean like the midterms... well... I think we both know how that turned out.

After 8 years of the kenyan, America is not going to want another dem president. He's screwing any dems chance at the white house as we speak, just like the mid terms. He's got two more years to screw things up so bad, not even a dem darling, if there is such a thing, will be able to win.

Good.....You keep thinking that. Why don't you get rove to write it on his little black board for you?

Good.....You keep thinking that. Why don't you get rove to write it on his little black board for you?
Oh I'm sorry... does that news upset your little progtard self?

Tissue?

Is there a single non batshit crazy republican that can get past the primaries?

Oh I'm sorry... does that news upset your little progtard self?

Tissue?

Not in the least. I enjoy a good teabagger song and dance. Please continue.

Republicans don't do well during presidential election years, as more people vote. Which might explain why they've managed to convince the electorate to vote for a republican president a grand total of once in the last generation.

I don't know of any republican polling better than Hillary. And you never did answer my question.

How many candidates do you need to win the presidency? If you don't know, I'll be happy to tell you.

Republicans don't do well during presidential election years, as more people vote. Which might explain why they've managed to convince the electorate to vote for a republican president a grand total of once in the last generation.

And luck to do that.

"Thed 2016 PROGTARD Presidential Hopes, Stupid, Race Baiting, Commie, Bigots..."

Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous and ignorant this is.

Those likely to be candidates for the democratic presidential nomination will be moderate centrists, democrats having long ago relegated extremists to the political backseat; something republicans need very much to do.

"Thed 2016 PROGTARD Presidential Hopes, Stupid, Race Baiting, Commie, Bigots..."

Obviously you're unaware of how ridiculous and ignorant this is.

Those likely to be candidates for the democratic presidential nomination will be moderate centrists, democrats having long ago relegated extremists to the political backseat; something republicans need very much to do.

Don't bother. If they haven't figured that out for themselves by now, they won't believe you. I love it when they start talking about true conservatives. You just gotta know that means tinfoil hat wearing, batshit crazy, cartoon charactors.

I don't know of any republican polling better than Hillary. And you never did answer my question.

How many candidates do you need to win the presidency? If you don't know, I'll be happy to tell you.
Only Mitt Romney tops Hillary and that's without running.

Neither Hillary nor Warren have a hope of turning out the black vote like obumble did. Neither woman commands the female vote. Just the single mother on welfare vote.

If things continue to be as bad as they are democrats are going to be scrambling.

Forum List

Back