The Zimmermann Bottom Line

He was getting into his car prepareing to meet the police at the mail boxes so yes he was doing just what he should be doing.

Since Zimmerman killed the other witness, we'll just have to take his word on it, now won't we? Which is the point of the thread.

Of course, he could be lying and it might have mattered before SYG. In fact, it wouldn't really be relevant. Zimmerman would have had a duty to flee and the logical conclusion that pulling out a firearm isn't a logical response to a 17 year old with fists would have sunk Zimmerman. But now, he gets to get away with murder.

Though, you guys have me convinced. I am sure that Martin was the real attacker here. I am sure he would choose to victimize young men with a packet of skittles.

Or Martin could have said something like "I just came from the store" and went on his way still sucking air. He seems to have made a very poor choice in attacking the smaller guy. But hey, 17-year old wanna be thugs are not really known for being real bright. And some of them are dead.

Or Zimmerman's story makes no sense.

One of those options........

A nice little deflection. If you can't answer the question, just admit it.

Did Martin have any right to self defense against Zimmerman?

Heh, it wasn't meant as a deflection, (except to a conspiracy guy maybe). It was to make a point with a bit of humor. No, as of now it seems that Zimmerman did not attack Martin so there was no need for him to defend himself.

Or you think that I care that your small penis mandates that you carry a weapon at all times.

I don't. Whatever gets you through the night. I know life is tough without that magical security blanket.

Those damn kids just won't get off your lawn!

Gawd you are so full of shit! Now you say that I care a weapon at all times, how the fuck do you know what I do? You don't! You just like to make shit up and post it on the forum. Grow the fuck up!

So Marten was a thug?

Like I said before, he was suspended from school no less than 3 times this year alone, I think he was well on his way, especially with parents that didn't care. I mean, come on, your son is suspended from school, you come home at night and he's not there and you "assume" he's spending the night with friends?

So what?

So If your grand kid has been suspended from school, I am justified in shooting him like a dog?

No but if he's beating your head into the sidewalk while you scream for help, you are justified in shooting him.

Really? As a private citizen he should have pursued and harassed another private citizen who was not breaking any laws even though he was told not to be the dispatcher?

You are so full of shit! He was never told "not to" by anyone. Try making up some new crap, that one has gotten old.

Speaking of bullshit........

Listen to the 911 tape it clearly proves that you are incorrect. But I bet you already knew that.

Heh, it wasn't meant as a deflection, (except to a conspiracy guy maybe). It was to make a point with a bit of humor. No, as of now it seems that Zimmerman did not attack Martin so there was no need for him to defend himself.

Or you think that I care that your small penis mandates that you carry a weapon at all times.

I don't. Whatever gets you through the night. I know life is tough without that magical security blanket.

Those damn kids just won't get off your lawn!

Gawd you are so full of shit! Now you say that I care a weapon at all times, how the fuck do you know what I do? You don't! You just like to make shit up and post it on the forum. Grow the fuck up!

Hey, Johnny Softskin, two can play at the "I was just teasing" game.

Got an issue?

Here's a tissue.....

Like I said before, he was suspended from school no less than 3 times this year alone, I think he was well on his way, especially with parents that didn't care. I mean, come on, your son is suspended from school, you come home at night and he's not there and you "assume" he's spending the night with friends?

So what?

So If your grand kid has been suspended from school, I am justified in shooting him like a dog?

No but if he's beating your head into the sidewalk while you scream for help, you are justified in shooting him.

Is that what happen?

We will never know now, will we? Zimmerman can virtually create his own reality.

I don't blame him for lying. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to prison in Florida after gunning down an innocent teenager.

A leaked autopsy reportedly shows that the bullet that killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was fired from "intermediate range," which one forensics expert said means anywhere from one to 18 inches away.

The autopsy, conducted by the medical examiner in Volusia County, Fla., also showed that 17-year-old Martin had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle, according to the news report. The report could back the account of George Zimmerman, the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain accused of killing Martin, who has said he fired into Martin's chest in self-defense as the youth was straddling and pummeling him.

Read more: Autopsy of Trayvon Martin reportedly shows fatal bullet fired from 'intermediate range' | Fox News

No issue here, thanks.

So what?

Is that what happen?

We will never know now, will we? Zimmerman can virtually create his own reality.

I don't blame him for lying. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to prison in Florida after gunning down an innocent teenager.

We have the witness "John". We have what the boy said, before his mother got a hold of him and changed his story.

And again, having been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone, I think Trayvon was far from innocent.

Yeah, the only issue left is if the judge drops the charges before the case goes to trial. That would be the right thing to do.

A leaked autopsy reportedly shows that the bullet that killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was fired from "intermediate range," which one forensics expert said means anywhere from one to 18 inches away.

The autopsy, conducted by the medical examiner in Volusia County, Fla., also showed that 17-year-old Martin had one small abrasion on his left ring finger below the knuckle, according to the news report. The report could back the account of George Zimmerman, the 28-year-old neighborhood watch captain accused of killing Martin, who has said he fired into Martin's chest in self-defense as the youth was straddling and pummeling him.

Read more: Autopsy of Trayvon Martin reportedly shows fatal bullet fired from 'intermediate range' | Fox News

No issue here, thanks.

"Intermediate Range" can be 1 inch away?

Maybe for a BB gun.

Is that what happen?

We have the witness "John". We have what the boy said, before his mother got a hold of him and changed his story.

And again, having been suspended from school no less than 3 times that year alone, I think Trayvon was far from innocent.

Oh, the "anonymous" witness.

I'll wait for him to take the stand. As it stands, I am not terribly persuaded by the various fictional creations of the mass media in this event, whether pro or con.

No issue here, thanks.
One small abrasion on his ring finger? That doesn't sound like much of a pummeling.

Also, if Zimmerman shot Martin in the heart, why wasn't Zimmerman covered in blood if Martin was sitting on top of him?

Zimmerman provoked the confrontation with Martin that resulted in him using lethal force.

Looking at someone doesn't justify an assault. But, an assault justifies lethal force. Strike that... Travyon was just an, like anyone who supports him. It's not murder to shoot animals.

Zimmerman provoked the confrontation with Martin that resulted in him using lethal force.

Looking at someone doesn't justify an assault. But, an assault justifies lethal force. Strike that... Travyon was just an, like anyone who supports him. It's not murder to shoot animals.

Did a Tijuana hooker's vagina just fart?

I thought I heard something.........

Due to SYG, he's going to walk too, even though his actions were unconscionable. The only other witness is dead. SYG radically expands self defense beyond where it is necessary for any reasonable person to need to defend themselves. No, the perception of threat in a simple argument is grounds for lethal force. To make matters worse, it makes situations like this, which weren't intended to be legal in the original law (because Zimmerman pursued Martin), de facto legal as the other party will invariably be dead.

If you think any of this is just and proper, you are fucked in the head. Hopefully, neither you, your children, or anyone you love, will be so unfortunate to get into a verbal altercation with a trigger happy dipshit like Zimmerman or a straight up anti-social personality disorder who is dying to use their weapon.

Or something like this:

Black Male Shoots Unarmed Hispanic, Remains Free, Media Mum - Daniel Adkins - Fox Nation

Just might happen.

I agree with you but most people here already have taken their stand on this issue.

At least we know John's name. At least John isn't a friend of either side. At least John spoke to police in a timely fashion.

But, that hoe that Travon was on the phone with, what's her name? When did she talk to police? Is she unbiased? Oh, the anonymous witness for your side... Your side is nothing except shit. You eat shit. You breath shit. You spew shit. You look like shit. You think like shit.

Zimmerman did exactly what anyone should do when a thug attacks them.

So Marten was a thug?

I don't think his parents are that bad, both his parents have called for a von violent solution to theirs sons death.

At least we know John's name. At least John isn't a friend of either side. At least John spoke to police in a timely fashion.

But, that hoe that Travon was on the phone with, what's her name? When did she talk to police? Is she unbiased? Oh, the anonymous witness for your side... Your side is nothing except shit. You eat shit. You breath shit. You spew shit. You look like shit. You think like shit.

You are a retard.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back