The youngest women elected to office are Republicans

Who on Earth was claiming all young people were Democrats? College Republicans and Young Republicans organizations have been around for ages.

Longknife is short on research.

Had Tom Harkin not retired, (or Rockefeller in WVA) for that matter, the GOP wouldn't be in charge of the Senate. Of course if if's and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...right?

Anyway, when you run sound candidates instead of TEA party yo-yo's you do better. If there is one lingering lesson the GOP should learn is that this little detail made the difference between 2010 and 2014. They should have taken the Senate 4 years ago. It's also a harbinger of what they should do for 2016 but, for the DEMS, its good that the GOP has a learning impediment.

Who on Earth was claiming all young people were Democrats? College Republicans and Young Republicans organizations have been around for ages.

But every time they try to do anything, the left-wing activists scream and shout and have fits to shut them down.

Longknife is short on research.

Had Tom Harkin not retired, (or Rockefeller in WVA) for that matter, the GOP wouldn't be in charge of the Senate. Of course if if's and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas...right?

Anyway, when you run sound candidates instead of TEA party yo-yo's you do better. If there is one lingering lesson the GOP should learn is that this little detail made the difference between 2010 and 2014. They should have taken the Senate 4 years ago. It's also a harbinger of what they should do for 2016 but, for the DEMS, its good that the GOP has a learning impediment.

What does this stupidity have to do with the OP?

But every time they try to do anything, the left-wing activists scream and shout and have fits to shut them down.

Then they are doing a terrible job if that's the case because these groups still have a strong presence on every campus in the nation. Admittedly they are the minority on campus but they still exist and I can't think one that has been shuttered as a result of screaming leftists.

Then they are doing a terrible job if that's the case because these groups still have a strong presence on every campus in the nation. Admittedly they are the minority on campus but they still exist and I can't think one that has been shuttered as a result of screaming leftists.

Do you bother to read the news?

How many conservative/Republican groups have invited speakers to their campuses only to have the left do everything possible to stop them?

How many conservative/Republican groups have invited speakers to their campuses only to have the left do everything possible to stop them?

I read the news quite often in fact, so let's try and keep the snark to minimum shall we.

My university invited guests from all political backgrounds to speak and they still do so today. Sure each side grumbled and had their meaningless protests/petitions but never once did the university cancel an engagement as a result. The instances where these speakers are disinvited at campuses do not outweigh the overwhelming majority of the times where they still speak, despite the protest of the left/ right crybabies.

We had Bob Woodard and Michael Moore both speak in the same year. Hell bells, two years ago I made a trip to listen Cain and Coulter speak during their "College Truth Tour." Herman Cain was fun and engaging, Coulter was well...that's a different story. lol

I read the news quite often in fact, so let's try and keep the snark to minimum shall we.

My university invited guests from all political backgrounds to speak and they still do so today. Sure each side grumbled and had their meaningless protests/petitions but never once did the university cancel an engagement as a result. The instances where these speakers are disinvited at campuses do not outweigh the overwhelming majority of the times where they still speak, despite the protest of the left/ right crybabies.

We had Bob Woodard and Michael Moore both speak in the same year. Hell bells, two years ago I made a trip to listen Cain and Coulter speak during their "College Truth Tour." Herman Cain was fun and engaging, Coulter was well...that's a different story. lol

Coulter cut too close to the bone and so that made her a loon.

Coulter cut too close to the bone and so that made her a loon.

No, not at all. She wasn't as funny and engaging as I expected her to be considering her sharp tongue and passionate tone. I don't agree with her on many issues but that doesn't mean truth can't found in some of what she says. Herman Cain kind of stole the show in my opinion. He didn't seem to take himself too seriously and shot from the hip. It was refreshing dare I say.

Forum List

Back