Bye, bye Harry!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
14%2B-%2B1

It looks like my state's senior senator's big election machine didn't do so well. The GOP Candidates for governor and lieutenant governor had no trouble at all winning their races. The state legislature went to the GOP for the first time in decades. Dr Joe Hecht easily won re-election and Horsford [D] got a surprise ticket home from Washington after spending huge amounts of $$$ on TV ads. To my dismay, the Democrat in our District 1 won decisively in the Las Vegas area. That leaves us with Senators 1 to 1 and Representatives 3 to 1.

The best news coming out of this election is that Harry Reid will no longer control the United States Senate. Despite his mild mannered demeanor, this thug has corrupted the democratic process in ways not seen since Tammany Hall. Refusing to allow the Senate to vote on legislation is patently unconstitutional, and unilaterally revising Senate rules for Obama's appointments is the height of partisan duplicity. In addition, this scumbag is a serial liar, as exemplified by his statement that Romney didn't pay income taxes. Even Democratic pollster Pat Caddell considers him a worthless POS.

How did this boot licking mongrel ever become the leader of the U.S. Senate? Have we descended so far as to hire political assassins to silence the opposition? We only have to put up with him for two more months, but I expect him to use that time for further corruption.

I admit this might be the only bright side of the election in my eyes. Democrats lied by claiming Republicans were obstructionists... Harry Reid on his own shut down any movement. Now the question is will bills start spamming the President, and what will that useless political dinosaur do.

Funny thing is, Obama stands a chance at having a good last 2 years. All he has to do is play ball like Clinton did and something good can actually come out of his 8 years (6 years as of now) of a depression.

I admit this might be the only bright side of the election in my eyes. Democrats lied by claiming Republicans were obstructionists... Harry Reid on his own shut down any movement. Now the question is will bills start spamming the President, and what will that useless political dinosaur do.

Funny thing is, Obama stands a chance at having a good last 2 years. All he has to do is play ball like Clinton did and something good can actually come out of his 8 years (6 years as of now) of a depression.

While I wish the Democrats had not lost control of the Senate.....I am not unhappy about losing Harry Reid as Senate Majority leader- can't stand him.

ummm..... wheres he going OP?
I think there will be a huge backlash against him among Senate Dimbocraps. They will not even allow him to be the cloak room janitor. And, his shortcomings here in Nevada, losing some seats that were considered sure things, it going to badly hurt his chances for re-election in 2016.

I would not be surprised to see him resign due to some "medical condition" that will remain unnamed.

ummm..... wheres he going OP?
I think there will be a huge backlash against him among Senate Dimbocraps. They will not even allow him to be the cloak room janitor. And, his shortcomings here in Nevada, losing some seats that were considered sure things, it going to badly hurt his chances for re-election in 2016.

I would not be surprised to see him resign due to some "medical condition" that will remain unnamed.
IOW's- he's not going anywhere. Thanks for clearing that up asswipe.

Democratic Underground liberals, which is every subscriber allowed to post, are having a shit fit over the Election Day results.

14%2B-%2B1

It looks like my state's senior senator's big election machine didn't do so well. The GOP Candidates for governor and lieutenant governor had no trouble at all winning their races. The state legislature went to the GOP for the first time in decades. Dr Joe Hecht easily won re-election and Horsford [D] got a surprise ticket home from Washington after spending huge amounts of $$$ on TV ads. To my dismay, the Democrat in our District 1 won decisively in the Las Vegas area. That leaves us with Senators 1 to 1 and Representatives 3 to 1.

Titus will be very hard to get rid of. Tick Segerbloom is the real problem though. He is aptly named though, that guy will suck the life out of any organization he's in.

Forum List

Back