The Wrath of Michelle O Strikes Again

Michelle Obama and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby smiled at me!

you really think he'd hit that? I mean someone who eats so healthy she looks like a linebacker, want some hot sauce with them wings, Moochelle.

Don't know if he would, but I sure as fuck would. She's hot eight ways from Sunday, definitely the best looking First Lady since Jackie O, and a damn sight better than ANY Republican First Lady...ever. I mean, as much as I'd love to give Barbara Bush a motorboat and all.

Sad that your blind partisanship can't even allow you to see the gorgeousness that is Mrs. Obama.

Talk about blind partisanship! The woman is UGLY
Desiree Rogers is HOT and moosechelle can't handle that.

you really think he'd hit that? I mean someone who eats so healthy she looks like a linebacker, want some hot sauce with them wings, Moochelle.

Don't know if he would, but I sure as fuck would. She's hot eight ways from Sunday, definitely the best looking First Lady since Jackie O, and a damn sight better than ANY Republican First Lady...ever. I mean, as much as I'd love to give Barbara Bush a motorboat and all.

Sad that your blind partisanship can't even allow you to see the gorgeousness that is Mrs. Obama.

Talk about blind partisanship! The woman is UGLY
Desiree Rogers is HOT and moosechelle can't handle that.

She's really not UGLY. She may not be your cup of tea, but come on.

Michelle Obama and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby smiled at me!

Hot?

:lmao:

She'd probably break you into several pieces if you did "hit that"...unintentionally, of course.

For those that don't know Michelle fired Desiree Rogers, her social secretary, after she posed in designer clothes and jewellery for Vogue.

Who gives a fucking shit. More stupid tabloid politics..god you people are pathetic.

YEAH! Fuck someone for wanting Americans to be healthy! WHAT A FUCKING BITCH!

it's none of yours or her business what Americans eat.. dumbass.

Yes it is. When obesity is an epidemic like it is (And I'm a fat fuck saying this), it's everyone's business. Why? Because who's going to pay the medical bills? I know in YOUR vision of the world the fatties would just die in the street. But since that's not really realistic, it's important for all of us to make better decisions about what we put in our bodies.

That said, I hope the Red states continue to dump fried shit down their faces. Seems like that's just evolution doing its thing for us.

Slippery slope...It becomes my business, and your business, when these irresponsible eaters need health-care and can't afford it, among other things. Obviously it doesn't include all people that eat like that, but still...

Yes it is. When obesity is an epidemic like it is (And I'm a fat fuck saying this), it's everyone's business. Why? Because who's going to pay the medical bills? I know in YOUR vision of the world the fatties would just die in the street. But since that's not really realistic, it's important for all of us to make better decisions about what we put in our bodies.

That said, I hope the Red states continue to dump fried shit down their faces. Seems like that's just evolution doing its thing for us.

well, with that logic then we can say you can't make more than two babies cause we have to pay for those babies.. so fuck ewe and the jack ass you rode in on..

Slippery slope...It becomes my business, and your business, when these irresponsible eaters need health-care and can't afford it, among other things. Obviously it doesn't include all people that eat like that, but still...

same with making babies the tax payers have to feed, house and clothe.

I don't hear ANY Liberals trying to put limits on Food Stamps.

same with making babies the tax payers have to feed, house and clothe.

Yeah, it is.

I'm all for regulations prohibiting someone from having a child if you have no way of financially caring for it.

In a perfect world, I would rather see people just be responsible, but I know it can't be, and I have data to back it up.

No offense, but that sort of thinking is just too lame.

Let's have laws requiring daily exercise, too.

And, who cares if an individual gags when they have to eat a vegetable, force them - it's the law.

And, prohibit all forms of rock and mountain climbing - it's too fucking dangerous and someone might have to pay for their healthcare.

Bicycling is dangerous, too. Outlaw it.

Stop producing cars, and certainly don't allow anyone to drive those death traps.

Too many bathtub injuries per year - baths are now illegal.

And, ONLY a person certified by the government, of course, can slice breakfast bagels - too many folks cut themselves each year doing so.

Etc.

well, with that logic then we can say you can't make more than two babies cause we have to pay for those babies.. so fuck ewe and the jack ass you rode in on..

Uh no. Apples and oranges. One is biological reproduction. The other is eating/consuming. But thanks for trying to put a blanket ideological statement over two completely different issues, Fucktard.

No offense, but that sort of thinking is just too lame.

Let's have laws requiring daily exercise, too.

And, who cares if an individual gags when they have to eat a vegetable, force them - it's the law.

And, prohibit all forms of rock and mountain climbing - it's too fucking dangerous and someone might have to pay for their healthcare.

Bicycling is dangerous, too. Outlaw it.

Stop producing cars, and certainly don't allow anyone to drive those death traps.

Too many bathtub injuries per year - baths are now illegal.

And, ONLY a person certified by the government, of course, can slice breakfast bagels - too many folks cut themselves each year doing so.

Etc.

Who's going to pay for all the medical bills? The bigger coffins?

You Conservatives LOVE to cry about the poor taxpayer when it's about welfare and entitlement programs. But who exactly are you sticking with the bill for me and all my fellow fatties, exactly?

HYPOCRITE ALERT! HYPOCRITE ALERT!

Forum List

Back