The worst terrorist threat in the U.S. today is the Southern Poverty Law Center

There is literally no one except th SPLC keeping tabs on the various whacko doomday cults and goosesteppers in this country, the government included.
For starters, that is an egregious lie. The F.B.I. tracks that. The organization legally authorized to do so.

That being said...why do you need someone (and I quote) “keeping tabs”???

I know. The SPLC is so jaw-droppingly full of shit, they will NEVER condemn white/Westerner-hating violent filth like Black Lives Fecal Matter, Nation of Islam, or any of the other arrogant, entitled, demanding groups of syphilitic muslim, non-human, fungal monstrosities who are not real, carbon-based lifeforms.

Yet another interesting if desperate historical revisionism, since we just recently had the SPLC's "Hate Map" posted here, which is replete with, among other groups, black nationalist and "Nation of Islam" chapters.

But let's just pretend that doesn't exist. It's bad for the mythology, innit.

There is literally no one except th SPLC keeping tabs on the various whacko doomday cults and goosesteppers in this country, the government included.
For starters, that is an egregious lie. The F.B.I. tracks that. The organization legally authorized to do so.

The question is, Buttsoiler ------ why do you want them hidden?

And since the fuck when did tracking anything require legal fucking "permission" you dumbass bag of mostly water?

Cockroaches hate the light.

This is who the left is...this is how they operate.
In Harper’s, Ken Silverstein had revealed that the center had accumulated an endowment topping a hundred and twenty million dollars while paying lavish salaries to its highest-ranking staffers and spending far less than most nonprofit groups on the work that it claimed to do. The great Southern journalist John Egerton, writing for The Progressive, had painted a damning portrait of Dees, the center’s longtime mastermind, as a “super-salesman and master fundraiser” who viewed civil-rights work mainly as a marketing tool for bilking gullible Northern liberals.
And the mindless minions on the left swoon over how their master's "care" about them. :eusa_doh:

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center

SPLC has been around a long time.

so, replying to your own threads in an echo chamber is a Republican family value now, or has it always been that way?
We know who's the real terrorists here. ADL Report: Right-Wingers Committed Every 2018 Extremist Murder In US

That's exactly why rightwingers hate the SPLC.

We know who the terrorists are. Are you have to do is look at the statistics.

D6fQ_1RWAAIyu1o
And you are moving further away from the urban areas and into the rural areas also. Why if so correct with your fraud pie chart? You have infiltrated most of the organizations and churches for your agendas. It is so obvious that it sucks.

It’s a simple question, Fag-o. Why are you so intimidated by the question? Why do you need someone “keeping tabs”? How does that help your life (or society) at all?
And since the fuck when did tracking anything require legal fucking "permission" you dumbass bag of mostly water?
Because the F.B.I. is exponentially less likely to lie about that information. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a propagandist institution that is arbitrarily labeling groups as “hate groups” simply for not aligning with the SPLC’s radical left-wing agenda. That has the potential to destroy lives (which is why you support them and why you’re so upset that it’s all falling apart now).

Then why do these groups still exist? Oops...

Would you like to try again? Why do you need someone (and I quote) “keeping tabs”? How does that improve your life in any capacity?

It’s a simple question, Fag-o. Why are you so intimidated by the question? Why do you need someone “keeping tabs”? How does that help your life (or society) at all?

Why would you want a burglar alarm, or a motion-sensor light, or a radar detector, or a car alarm?
Hell, why do people keep cats and dogs on patrol? Why do we have "police"?

Got a problem with those too Buttsoiler? Hm?

The question stands untouched ----- WHY do you want this shit hidden? Hm? Something you need to tell the class about what exactly you're doing when you run away from these threads?

Because the F.B.I. is exponentially less likely to lie about that information. The Southern Poverty Law Center is a propagandist institution that is arbitrarily labeling groups as “hate groups” simply for not aligning with the SPLC’s radical left-wing agenda. That has the potential to destroy lives (which is why you support them and why you’re so upset that it’s all falling apart now).

Oh is it. :lol:

As already noted, back when you went running away the first time, in the already-existing parrot thread where one of your other punchdrunk fellow travellers obediently already posted a thread about da EEBIL SPLC, I challenged anyone and everyone there to show me examples of its being a "hate group". A hundred-plus posts later nobody can do it, and you can't either. And no, your butthurt whining about "WAAAAH, I disagree with their exposing vermin, only the FBI can do that, WAAAH" does not constitute such evidence.

So the question stands. **WHY** do you want to protect the invisibility of hate groups?

Can't answer that, can you.

/thread

Then why do these groups still exist? Oops...

Would you like to try again? Why do you need someone (and I quote) “keeping tabs”? How does that improve your life in any capacity?
Why does any watchdog group exist? There are a lot of them from one end of the spectrum to the other keeping an eye on practically everything. The main reason however is that we as individuals do not have time to research things or the money to bring lawsuits.

TalkingPointsMemo.com? Now that is some hard-hitting journalism. :lmao:

Snowflake...the propaganda in your beloved “report” is astounding. Case in point:
Anti-semite’s are left-wing and everybody knows it. That’s why leftist college students support Palestine and spread hate for jews (just as Democrat representatives like Omar Ilhan and the whacko from Michigan).

Why does any watchdog group exist?
Um...“watchdog” groups exist to watch government. To protect the people from government (which inherently has power). Watchdog groups do not exist to watch private citizens in the private sector.
There are a lot of them from one end of the spectrum to the other keeping an eye on practically everything. The main reason however is that we as individuals do not have time to research things or the money to bring lawsuits.
Let me get this straight...you believe that you have a right to bring “lawsuits” against private citizens for their private beliefs? Fascist, much?

TalkingPointsMemo.com? Now that is some hard-hitting journalism. :lmao:

Snowflake...the propaganda in your beloved “report” is astounding. Case in point:
Anti-semite’s are left-wing and everybody knows it.

Only in dumb circles of Right-Wingers do they adore everything Jews do.

Why would you want a burglar alarm, or a motion-sensor light, or a radar detector, or a car alarm?
To protect myself against crime, Fag-o. But that doesn’t answer why you want a radical left-wing institution falsely accusing people of being a “hate group”. Would you like to try again? You’re failing miserably so far (as usual). :laugh:
Why do we have "police"?
Um...to enforce the law dumbass. :lmao:

The Southern Poverty Law Center doesn’t enforce the law, snowflake. Nor are they empowered to do so. Oops. Would you like to try again? You continue to fail miserably(as usual). :laugh:

As already noted, back when you went running away the first time, in the already-existing parrot thread where one of your other punchdrunk fellow travellers obediently already posted a thread about da EEBIL SPLC, I challenged anyone and everyone there to show me examples of its being a "hate group".
Oh snowflake...you literally couldn’t challenge a toddler to a spelling contest. :lmao:

As always, you’ve been owned in this thread with facts.

So the question stands. **WHY** do you want to protect the invisibility of hate groups?
Notice how when Fag-o gets obliterated in an argument, he creates a straw man? This thread is about the immoral, unethical, and illegal behavior of the SPLC and how they lie about groups. But Fag-o desperately wants to change it into “why do you want to protect the invisibility of hate groups”.

However, since I own Fag-o I won’t just stop there. After exposing him, I’ll even defeat his straw man. So Fag-o...let’s just pretend (because that’s all you’re capable of doing) for a moment that they are actual “hate groups”. So what? Liberty includes the liberty to hate whoever you want for any reason you want. Only a fascist attempts to control hearts and minds. Why are you such a fascist little bitch with such a deep hate for liberty?
Can't answer that, can you.
Unlike you, I can. Which is why I just did. Which is how I’ve made you my personal ‘lil bitch right here on USMB.

The SPLC makes outrageously false accusations with the express intent of destroying any person and any organization which does not embrace their agenda. It's nice to see that the bill for their crimes has finally come due...
“Well, honey, welcome to the Poverty Palace,” she said. “I can guaran-damn-tee that you will never step foot in a more contradictory place as long as you live.”
The organization has been corrupt from top to bottom since it was founded. The entire point of the organization was to make money, spread disinformation, and destroy anything that refused to bow to their radical left-wing ideology.

The Reckoning of Morris Dees and the Southern Poverty Law Center
The Southern Poverty Law Center is the organization which bankrupted the Ku Klux Klan and for all intents & purposes shut them down.

Forum List

Back