The worst Obama hypocrisy yet

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
So it's ok for Obama to leak everything about this operation (including which unit carried out the operation) and even invite Hollywood to the White House to learn about it so they can build up Obama, but if an actual operator from the team writes a book about his experiences, they bring him up on charges. If they do, I hope the other branches of government band together and bring Obama up on the same charges. What an outrage...

Pentagon to consider legal action against ex-SEAL author of bin Laden raid book | Fox News

I was outraged when the dems were whining about waterboarding being torture, yet we train our own forces with it. Now our adversaries know our "means and methods" and can train for it. All they need to do is lawyer-up and get their Miranda Rights. If captured, drop your weapon and say "I want my lawyer".

I was outraged when the dems were whining about waterboarding being torture, yet we train our own forces with it. Now our adversaries know our "means and methods" and can train for it. All they need to do is lawyer-up and get their Miranda Rights. If captured, drop your weapon and say "I want my lawyer".

Gosh, you wouldn't want our sworn enemies to be held accountable for attacking us, would you? How are they supposed to destroy us if don't treat them like good citizens, even though they are not? They are already infiltrating every segment of our society with the intent on destroying us from within, so we're way behind as it is.

It does stink that bin laden's death was used as a political tool from the get go. The posed pic of the situation room tells us a lot. The pretend looks of concern on their faces (when we know they were looking at a blank screen) and Obama wearing his golf clothes after being plucked off the golf course when the mission went down.

Obama refused to share proof of bin laden's death, claiming he didn't want to spike the football, yet now we know a Hollywood producer was involved from the start and everything was documented to make Obama look good. Obama has spent plenty of time patting his own back publicly since then. When the movie script was written, they left out the part about him wording his agreement as such that he would not be held responsible if the mission failed. He wanted credit for any success, but the SEALS and their commanders would have taken all the heat had things gone wrong. His actions were not one of a true leader, but merely that of a cowardly politician.

WikiLeaks comes to mind. Let's see, where is it that guy is hiding from extradition?

Maybe Obama should be with him?

The former Seal did not reveal any secrets. Obama did.

Obama is a two faced liar!

Forum List

Back