The worst movies you have ever paid to see.

It was so bad I don’t even recall its name, but it was a bit of a self-inflicted wound as I knew going in it might be problematic after I more or less volunteered to accompany the bide to what she warned me was a chick flick. I thought to myself, how bad can it be for an hour and a half? Ugh!

Lethal Weapon 3.
Couldn't take that annoying Joe Pesci and walked out.
Can't believe the crap is a series now.

Couldn't take Armageddon either. Worst Hollywood tripe ever.I hated Aerosmith after that soundtrack.
Seriously, Armageddon? Did you at least think the fat boy in the movie was funny? I never really did like Aerosmith.

Lord of the Rings...snooooooooooore. Never a contraction spoken. Gets annoying after a while.
I agree

I kept looking at my watch wondering when it would end
I went to watch it with my sister and her husband and at about the 130th minute...in the middle of the 30th extended monologue she just lost it..."Jesus Christ...when is this thing gonna end?!" I still laugh thinking about that. She is a lunatic.

Star Trek 2009. Besides being the most deliberately stupified, childish, plot-hole-ridden disgrace, it had the most painfully bad production values I've ever seen in a big budget movie. I couldn't tell you how it ended (or care) because it was such a torture I walked out in the last half hour; at that point I figured that however much I paid to get into the theater, it was worth more to get out. Ever since then I've felt an explosion of rage every time I see that idiot Jar Jar Abrams' smug, arrogant, leering face. With his penis-headed nose sticking out, symbolic of how he's all about fucking ST and SW.

Wild at heart. Nicolas Cage , mindless violence... I walked out and demanded my money back, I got a voucher . Then there a was a power outage. Leavening me feeling powerless.

Last edited:
Star Trek 2009. Besides being the most deliberately stupified, childish, plot-hole-ridden disgrace, it had the most painfully bad production values I've ever seen in a big budget movie. I couldn't tell you how it ended (or care) because it was such a torture I walked out in the last half hour; at that point I figured that however much I paid to get into the theater, it was worth more to get out. Ever since then I've felt an explosion of rage every time I see that idiot Jar Jar Abrams' smug, arrogant, leering face. With his penis-headed nose sticking out, symbolic of how he's all about fucking ST and SW.
You walked out of Star Trek or Star Wars???

what are the worst movies you have ever seen and wished you’d not spent the money.

Mine, in no particular order:

A Star is Born, with Barbara Streisand

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

The World According to Garp

I bought one of Walmarts 4-films in a $5 pack. The other films were not bad, but it also had Lucy.

That was the absolute stupidest movie I've seen in years.

Of course I don't pretend my taste in movies fits the rest of the world.

I hated, as in absolutely hated, Kill Bill. Or any of the Tarantino films.

Kill Bill was so dumb.

Really? A doctor pimping out women in comas? And no one notices? None ever get pregnant?

The girl kills a doctor in a hospital, and no one notices?

The girl takes a neon painted truck, stolen from the doctor she murdered, that has "Pussywagon" in neon on the back, and drives across country.... and no police officer ever stops the neon colored truck from a murdered doctor?

She then fights a trained assassin after being in a coma for ages, and wins?
The assassin has a gun hidden in a box of corn flakes, she had her daughter eating from?

The list of non-stop stupid in that film, was from start to finish, and people praised it as being great American Cinema? No wonder left-winger can get elected, when at least a significant portion of the voters are this stupid.

If you liked that movie...... I am actually sorry if you are insulted by that... but that was such a dumb film.
(rant session end)

I would have to agree with you. I didn't hate it to your level, but not a fan.

The plot was crappy. The time jumping crap was lousy.

The ending, which you apparently missed, was anti-climatic and extremely 'trite'. You did not miss much.

The humor really annoyed me too. It reminded me of the original star wars, verses the new star wars. In the original star wars, the humor was clever and funny. In the new star wars, it was dumbed down and childish. Same in star wars. The funny humor in the Star Trek movies was mature and clever. The new star wars was stupid and childish.

I didn't hate it as much, but I certainly did not see it in the theaters. My father bought it, and we watched it at his house. I never had any desire to see the other Star Trek movies since then.

what are the worst movies you have ever seen and wished you’d not spent the money.

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

I bought one of Walmarts 4-films in a $5 pack. The other films were not bad, but it also had Lucy.

Kill Bill was so dumb.

Really? A doctor pimping out women in comas? And no one notices? None ever get pregnant?

The girl takes a neon painted truck, stolen from the doctor she murdered, that has "Pussywagon" in neon on the back, and drives across country.... and no police officer ever stops the neon colored truck from a murdered doctor?

The assassin has a gun hidden in a box of corn flakes, she had her daughter eating from?

The list of non-stop stupid in that film, was from start to finish, and people praised it as being great American Cinema? No wonder left-winger can get elected, when at least a significant portion of the voters are this stupid.

If you liked that movie...... I am actually sorry if you are insulted by that... but that was such a dumb film.
(rant session end)

LOL! You were doing so well until you threw in "left-winger" there. All good. You are right, I agree the movie was over the top "dumb." But it was supposed to be. Did you at least laugh when you saw U get into the Pussy Wagon?

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

Kill Bill was so dumb.

(rant session end)

It was stupid, no doubt. I like movies that show ass kicking and am willing to tolerate quite a lot of stupid to see it. ESPECIALLY when hot chicks kick ass. I understand why you don't like it and I'm not judging. I wouldn't call it great American Cinema either, btw.

Forum List

Back