The worst movies you have ever paid to see.

BloodSport
VanDamme is so boring/etc
the ''secret Kumite'' is not so secret
very stupid--even for a martial arts film

Rocky Horror Picture Show - only film I have ever walked out of.
I guess that one is an acquired taste
I thought it sucked

Some say campy....I say stupid
Definitely gotta agree with you there RW. It is an acquired taste kind of movie. I saw it in Norfolk VA at the NARO. Folks were squirting water and throwing stuff. It was a blast.

what are the worst movies you have ever seen and wished you’d not spent the money.

Mine, in no particular order:

A Star is Born, with Barbara Streisand

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

The World According to Garp

Repo man. Around 86

what are the worst movies you have ever seen and wished you’d not spent the money.

Mine, in no particular order:

A Star is Born, with Barbara Streisand

Star Wars Episode VII

Chariots of Fire

The World According to Garp

Repo man. Around 86
LOL! I forgot about that dumb ass movie. Thank you for the early morning reminder!

"Churchill" starring Brian Cox. Cox is actually a good actor, but even he couldn't make the bilge-water stew of PC revisionist history palatable. We walked out part way through. Seeing Churchill portrayed as a whinging emo was completely unendurable.

The Keanu Reeves remake of ‘The Day the Earth Stood Still’.

I’m still traumatized.

"Churchill" starring Brian Cox. Cox is actually a good actor, but even he couldn't make the bilge-water stew of PC revisionist history palatable. We walked out part way through. Seeing Churchill portrayed as a whinging emo was completely unendurable.

"Seeing Churchill portrayed as a whinging emo was completely unendurable." Just because of that comment, I must now watch it. Thank you.

"Seeing Churchill portrayed as a whinging emo was completely unendurable." Just because of that comment, I must now watch it. Thank you.

You must enjoy the sensation of your eyes and ears bleeding.

Lethal Weapon 3.
Couldn't take that annoying Joe Pesci and walked out.
Can't believe the crap is a series now.

Couldn't take Armageddon either. Worst Hollywood tripe ever.I hated Aerosmith after that soundtrack.

Forum List

Back