The worst films you ever saw.

Nicolas Cage ruined the movie "Con Air" with his idiotic fake southern accent.
I've lived and traveled all over the south and nobody talks like that. ... :cuckoo:
I thought that he did okay. At least he tried. Where were the other characters of the movie supposed to be from? I am asking because Nicholas in my opinion was the only one who sounded like he had any kind of southern accent.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Tried to watch …

In The Cut (Crime drama)

I just couldnt…once they started showing naked Mark Ruffalo and sex? Nope. Out.

He is revolting 🤮

I just can’t with this guy.

It is actually rated a grade z movie but it is the type of movie that's so bad it is entertaining to watch. We use to get a kick out of watching bad movies like this at the drive-in.

It is actually rated a grade z movie but it is the type of movie that's so bad it is entertaining to watch. We use to get a kick out of watching bad movies like this at the drive-in.

Me and some friends used to get a kick out of watching terribly bad movies.

Ones where you can see grips scrambling in the background, cameras and whatnot.

Ishtar (1987) hands down is the worst movie I ever had to sit through and I watched it with a blind date and let's just say she had the personality of a dead fish. That was one of THE longest evenings of my life. How and the fuck can you mess up a movie with Beatty and Hoffman? (SMH)

Journey to the Farside of the Sun
( It got a lot of air time) An elementary school kid knows what's wrong with this movie. I can't find a video of it.
Spending all that money and time making the movie you would think someone would have done their research or remember science lessons from their 3rd-grade teacher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back