The Worlds Most Powerful People

Attachments

• $soros.jpg
    $soros.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 71
U.S. President Barack Obama emerged, unanimously, as the world's most powerful person, and by a wide margin. But there were a number of surprises. Former President George W. Bush didn't come close to making the final cut, while his predecessor in the Oval Office, Bill Clinton, ranks 31st, ahead of a number of sitting heads of government. Apple's Steve Jobs easily made the list, while Arnold Schwarzenegger, the movie star governor of California (alone, the world's fifth largest economy) did not.

the-worlds-most-powerful-people-2009: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

The President of the United States is the world's most powerful person? I must admit, I did not see that coming.

Yea, I was shocked! Shocked, I tell ya!

When Bush was in office....he was a duffus....a clown....

Now that Obama is Prez. he's the most powerful man in the world.

Who's really pulling Obama's strings....that's the most powerful person.

And this elitist attitude that Obama keeps showing is turning everyone off. We don't want to hear this crap anymore. He's just a skinny stuck up Fred Urckle with no sense of humor.

Last edited:
Obama appeals to certain personality types. Usually people that can relate to him admire him.

He's a byproduct of the *me first* generation.

His entire policy is based off of envy and hatred....which is why he scorns Trickle Down Economics...to wit is based on the belief that the rich deserve to be punished....when in fact in this country if the rich do well so do the rest of us..setting aside the fact that Obama has enriched himself immeasurably since he has taken political office....so if you really focus on him and the example he sets...he comes off as a hypocrite.

But the reason he appeals to some is because he's smooth...unattached...snobbish to a point. He considers national defense an afterthought. But his followers and admirers know that deep down inside *He cares*. And the way he shows this consideration is by reading about it so well during his wonderful speeches. It literally makes you want to cry. *sob...sob*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back