The world is watching.....

Redz said:
how very farsighted of them!
they mainly hate america
there are murderious tyrants and they do use anti-american propaganda
however your foreign policy sometimes gives them great material.
i might be wrong, but i'm not lying. i hope their societies are compatible with ours soon, because we have to live with them.
what do you propose? kill them all?

they hate the west and anything western...do you honestly belive if the US simply left and refused to support israel that the all the terorists would go.oh ok...lets build a mall?

Redz said:
how very farsighted of them!
they mainly hate america
there are murderious tyrants and they do use anti-american propaganda
however your foreign policy sometimes gives them great material.
i might be wrong, but i'm not lying. i hope their societies are compatible with ours soon, because we have to live with them.
what do you propose? kill them all?

I don't know if it's farsighted or a last ditch evil effort at an unwarranted global domination. I do know it's shortsighed of you to ignore what;s going on.

What do you mean you "hope they are compatible with ours"? They clearly are not. In saudi arabia it is state policy to persecute christians and jews. You cannot legally discuss christianity, distribute bibles, conduct church services .... etc.

Why don't you do some reading and get your head out of your ass.

-=d=- said:
"The World" does like the USA - a few stuck up, corrupt policy-makers in a few countries, however do not.

America - under GWB says a mighty 'fuck you' to those people who support terror...people like the government of France...Russia...etc.
how do you know what the world likes?
recent global polls show that globally people like americans, but strongly dislike bush and the administation, see gaurdian.com if you don't believe me
russia is a key ally of america is the war on terror, so how do they support terror?

Redz said:
recent global polls show that globally people like americans, but strongly dislike bush and the administation, see gaurdian.com if you don't believe me
russia is a key ally of america is the war on terror, so how do they support terror?

guardian.com? LMAO. THere's an unbiased source.

Bonnie said:
When was the last time you actually listened to the rederic that comes from terrorists organizations? Yes they hate us and it is an irrrational hate based on ignorance and envy!
The fact that the general populous in the Middle East goes along to some degree is symptomatic of their own countries oppression of their own people, rendering them without the sophistication to sift through the ditritus of propoganda that is fed to them everyday of their existance.
you read the transcript of last bin laden tape,in it he puts forward his issues,evil scum fuck that he is!
american population is not immune to propaganda control either
why is your media so poor?
yes, make life better for these people, but in Iraq2 100'000 died, maybe for them thats too high a price for people alien to the very concept of democracy

manu1959 said:
they hate the west and anything western...do you honestly belive if the US simply left and refused to support israel that the all the terorists would go.oh ok...lets build a mall?
no they don't like malls either
don't withdraw support from israel, just get them to act more humanely towards the palestinians
the terrorists would slowly lose popular support and would eventually die out
its media and information that will free the people of the middleeast, not the lives of American forces

Sir Evil said:
What's your interest here Redz? would you not be better off on an Irish board?
no because American politics is the most important in the world. sorry folks if i'm antagonising you. i just enjoy debating with Americans as i want to understand their motivations. i not trying to convert anyone and i don't have an agenda. i am just trying to give my honest point of view on some intersting and important topics that im passionate about. kick me if you want, but i hope you don't as i'm finding this interesting and fun
redz

rtwngAvngr said:
Redz, Do you believe that fundamentalist, jihadist islam is a threat to the entire non muslim world?
yes of course, its also a threat to the muslim world, and muslim women
but i don't think the army can fight this, i don't think violence will work. it will only make it worse. access to information, free media, travel and better economies are the solutions as i see them.

Redz said:
no because American politics is the most important in the world. sorry folks if i'm antagonising you. i just enjoy debating with Americans as i want to understand their motivations. i not trying to convert anyone and i don't have an agenda. i am just trying to give my honest point of view on some intersting and important topics that im passionate about. kick me if you want, but i hope you don't as i'm finding this interesting and fun
redz

Redz, all during the 90s we ignored terrorism and we supported the Palestinians (Arafat visited and stayed in the White House more than any other head of state during the Clinton admin) and they continually attacked us. So none of what you say holds any water.

The leaders of the ME countries use the anti-semitism and anti-americanism to keep the heads of their masses in the sand as this deflects any real examinmation of their (the leader's) and their policies. They (the leaders) have assisted in the growth of radical Islam as it helps keep them in power.

rtwngAvngr said:
In saudi arabia it is state policy to persecute christians and jews. You cannot legally discuss christianity, distribute bibles, conduct church services .... etc.
Why don't you do some reading and get your head out of your ass.
Saudi Ararbia exists as it does because of amercan support, its an ally of your country!!
the ruling Saud's are said by a few to be friendly with the Bush's
we should all do some reading!

Redz said:
Saudi Ararbia exists as it does because of amercan support, its an ally of your country!!
the ruling Saud's are said by a few to be friendly with the Bush's
we should all do some reading!

as if America is the ONLY country that gets their oil from SA. As if America is the only country that counts SA as an ally. Give me a break!

Sir Evil said:
Was simply curious as to your intentions not suggesting that you will be kicked off!
thanks, cos i'm sure you could
scary avatar!
ALL: just ignore me if i'm pissing you off, i'll get the message.

freeandfun1 said:
as if America is the ONLY country that gets their oil from SA. As if America is the only country that counts SA as an ally. Give me a break!
never said that, the U.S led coalition saved Saudi Arabia from Saddam in 1991, and maintained a military presence there until recently i think

Redz said:
never said that, the U.S led coalition saved Saudi Arabia from Saddam in 1991, and maintained a military presence there until recently i think

Funny, I thought it was a UN backed coalition. And the troops that stayed there, were acting under the UN signed cease-fire.

Do you have any clue about what you are talking about? Get an education. Is the Irish education system really that weak?

Redz said:

Because i've 'been' to the world. :)

Russia is a key ally? They were key in selling illegal arms to Saddam....Of those who claim a strong dislike for the USA - 90% of them are lemmings; Those with education know the deal.

freeandfun1 said:
The leaders of the ME countries use the anti-semitism and anti-americanism to keep the heads of their masses in the sand as this deflects any real examinmation of their (the leader's) and their policies. They (the leaders) have assisted in the growth of radical Islam as it helps keep them in power.
thats true and a good point, but i think radical islam is not of the leaders doing, and instead is a reaction to their tyranical leaders.
Arafat did not control all the terrorists, sadly to really defeat terrorism the nation involved in the fight has to suffer a lot and it must always turn the other cheek. painful but i think its the only way, miltary action can NEVER defeat terrorism,give me an example enlighten me?

freeandfun1 said:
Funny, I thought it was a UN backed coalition. And the troops that stayed there, were acting under the UN signed cease-fire.

Do you have any clue about what you are talking about? Get an education. Is the Irish education system really that weak?

Sheesh, and she asked if I was a natural blonde! Nice to see ya back free, hope everything is ok.

Said1 said:
Sheesh, and she asked if I was a natural blonde! Nice to see ya back free, hope everything is ok.

Thanks! I will probably "disappear" for a while again once the election is over, but right now I am too hyped to not contribute my two cents!

freeandfun1 said:

yes was U.N backed,yes U.N ceasefire, and yes your troops stayed there. this did not go down well in muslim world as its a holy nation for them.
Irish education not bad(free college!!!). U.S college education great(if you can afford it), not so sure about high school tho

Forum List

Back