The world is watching.....

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
so, who gives a flying fuck?

I heard John Kerry admonish the American people yesterday telling us we "better watch how we vote, because the world is watching". Why in God's name should we give a DAMN who the world wants us to vote for? We are voting for a leader of OUR country. Not a leader of the world.

Now, some of you will say, "well, the US is the leader of the free world and the most powerful nation on earth". True. But first and foremost, the President is the leader of the USA. PERIOD!

So a word to dickhead John. I really do not give a shit what the rest of the world thinks about whom WE elect.

freeandfun1 said:

I heard John Kerry admonish the American people yesterday telling us we "better watch how we vote, because the world is watching". Why in God's name should we give a DAMN who the world wants us to vote for? We are voting for a leader of OUR country. Not a leader of the world.

Now, some of you will say, "well, the US is the leader of the free world and the most powerful nation on earth". True. But first and foremost, the President is the leader of the USA. PERIOD!

So a word to dickhead John. I really do not give a shit what the rest of the world thinks about whom WE elect.

I could care less either but Bush must be pretty powerful to command so much attention. I like the thought of having a pres who can concern the whole world !!

freeandfun1 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :D

I do agree that the World is watching. thats wierd saying i agree with Kerry on something. But I think we need to show them that we will do whats right regardless of them. Its time to show the world we are going to fight terror and vote Bush:)

I do agree that the World is watching. thats wierd saying i agree with Kerry on something. But I think we need to show them that we will do whats right regardless of them. Its time to show the world we are going to fight terror and vote Bush:)

I agree with you. My point was that Kerry was telling us to "vote for him or the world won't like us"; and I say, "who gives a flying fuck if they like us or not?!"

freeandfun1 said:
I agree with you. My point was that Kerry was telling us to "vote for him or the world won't like us"; and I say, "who gives a flying fuck if they like us or not?!"

I know i agree with you on this point:)

freeandfun1 said:

Amen to that!! :salute:

freeandfun1 said:

I heard John Kerry admonish the American people yesterday telling us we "better watch how we vote, because the world is watching". Why in God's name should we give a DAMN who the world wants us to vote for? We are voting for a leader of OUR country. Not a leader of the world.............
Come on Free...get with the program here!!! It's part of the "Global Test" GEEZZZZZZZZ!!!

btw...What are the Vegas ODDS on this?

freeandfun1 said:
why do you think the world does not like america at the moment?
considering that after 9/11 there was a lot of good will and sympathy globally for america

Redz said:
considering that after 9/11 there was a lot of good will and sympathy globally for america

Does it matter if the world likes us or not? whats matters is we do the right thing.

True leaders stand for something. Because if you dont stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Redz said:

Do you think we give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks? Are you paying my bills? Are you doing my work? Are you voting today?

The world doesn't like America at the moment? Boo fucking hoo, they can all kiss my Bush voting, war supporting, liberal despising, American ass!

Having the world looking over our shoulder is clearly VOTER INTIMIDATION - call the ACLU!

jimnyc said:
Do you think we give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks? Are you paying my bills? Are you doing my work? Are you voting today?

The world doesn't like America at the moment? Boo fucking hoo, they can all kiss my Bush voting, war supporting, liberal despising, American ass!

I LOVE THE WAY YOU SAID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great!!!!!

Does it matter if the world likes us or not? whats matters is we do the right thing.

True leaders stand for something. Because if you dont stand for something you'll fall for anything.
yes doing the right thing is vital, but who decides the right thing?
the right thing can be whatever your leaders decide, and they can spin it to look like the right thing. not just bush, all politicans everywhere do this!!!!!!!!!
yes its vital that the world likes you?
you ever shared a rented house???
when renting it matters that your housemates like you, otherwise there is a nasty vibe in the house. the world is like a big house. you get the drift?

Redz said:
the right thing can be whatever your leaders decide, and they can spin it to look like the right thing. not just bush, all politicans everywhere do this!!!!!!!!!
when renting it matters that your housemates like you, otherwise there is a nasty vibe in the house. the world is like a big house. you get the drift?

Yes by all means lets just have endless debates about right and wrong while nothing gets done. Not all right and wrong is subjective. And it is not vital the world like us, it is vital we protect our country from harm, and if other countries like or don't like us for that too fucking bad!!

jimnyc said:
you don't give a shit about them, then sooner or later they won't give a shit about you, and then we have a problem.
there is only one world, and the only reason we are citizens of anywhere is the accident of our birth there.

Redz said:

I get the drift...Reality is we're not in a house...get that drift?

Bonnie said:
Yes by all means lets just have endless debates about right and wrong while nothing gets done. Not all right and wrong is subjective. And it is not vital the world like us, it is vital we protect our country from harm, and if other countries like or don't like us for that too fucking bad!!
protecting your country from harms starts with the cause of the problem!!!!!
Why do they hate you??
why do they want to harm you????

Forum List

Back