The Women: Media Ignored Clinton Accusers... 4 More?

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
These poor women bravely came forward before it was deemed 'Acceptable' by the corrupt American MSM. Sadly, they were vilified by the Media for the most part. The Media was complicit in helping the Clintons smear these women and destroy their lives. The only one in the Media who behaved credibly and honorably, was Matt Drudge. He broke the Lewinsky story, and was one of the very few in the MSM who stood with these women.

The women recall how Drudge on January 17, 1998 broke the story alleging Newsweek was sitting on a bombshell news item that White House intern Monica Lewinsky was having an affair with President Clinton.

Stated Broaddrick: “Drudge was my hero. Absolutely my hero during all of that time. I could go to Drudge and know what was going on or you could go to the mainstream media, which Drudge now is. I mean they blasted him. This man stood up for us. Matt Drudge is our hero.” Willey and Jones expressed agreement.

These poor women bravely came forward before it was deemed 'Acceptable' by the corrupt American MSM. Sadly, they were vilified by the Media for the most part. The Media was complicit in helping the Clintons smear these women and destroy their lives. The only one in the Media who behaved credibly and honorably, was Matt Drudge. He broke the Lewinsky story, and was one of the very few in the MSM who stood with these women.

The women recall how Drudge on January 17, 1998 broke the story alleging Newsweek was sitting on a bombshell news item that White House intern Monica Lewinsky was having an affair with President Clinton.

Stated Broaddrick: “Drudge was my hero. Absolutely my hero during all of that time. I could go to Drudge and know what was going on or you could go to the mainstream media, which Drudge now is. I mean they blasted him. This man stood up for us. Matt Drudge is our hero.” Willey and Jones expressed agreement.

lolol, Drudge also accused John Kerry of having an affair with an intern.

Both Drudge and Clinton's victims were vilified. They're still being vilified by Democrat Fake News.

Why do you think that's so funny?

because you are funny for not seeing the difference between women who agree to have sex with a married man and girls.

because you are funny for not seeing the difference between women who agree to have sex with a married man and girls.

You obviously don't have a clue about what 'Sexual Harassment' is. Do some research and then get back to us.

Because it was classic Drudge horseshit.

Drudge broke the Clinton/Lewinsky story. He's far more credible than your Democrat Fake News is. So why do you think it's so farfetched he was spot-on about Kerry?

According to some news reports, there will be 4 more Clinton victims stepping forward soon. So stay tuned.

Drudge broke the Clinton/Lewinsky story. He's far more credible than your Democrat Fake News is. So why do you think it's so farfetched he was spot-on about Kerry?

A man fucking a willing intern is a story? Well, it is if you can play politics with it. Meet Roy Moore.

Man, what kind of people fly around on a plane 'affectionately' nicknamed 'Air F*ck One?' I'll have to let people answer that question themselves.

You know somebody who has sex with married men and girls?

Forum List

Back