The Wolfstrike flu shot challenge.

Oh great, an anti vaxxer. There's actual science behind why you should get a flu shot.

I think it is abhorrent for people to discourage others from taking preventative measures to preserve their health and well being.

Dont listen to this guy. Get your flu shot.

I'm by no means an "anti-vaxer". But I've never gotten a flu shot.

It's such a crapshoot, I just don't bother. I'm healthy enough that a flu won't kill me.

It's such a crapshoot, I just don't bother. I'm healthy enough that a flu won't kill me.

Agree. I've never gotten a flu shot either. The body has natural defenses. If those defenses can't handle it, well then your number's up.

Agree. I've never gotten a flu shot either. The body has natural defenses. If those defenses can't handle it, well then your number's up.

My lady gets a flu shot regularly, but she has to to keep her nursing license. My grandfather gets a flu shot, but he's 99 years old.

I'm in my thirties, I'm decently healthy, and I prefer to train my immune system like a pokemon - it only gets stronger when it fights.

I got a flu shot once. The problem was that the flu going around was a different strain.

I was like, what was the point?

wanna tell everyone to get flu shots?

ok

all I ask, in every commercial, list the ingredients
Like most things when dealing with big government, Big hospital, and Big Pharma if they told the truth, people would go to prison.

I am a 63 year old with a chronic disease... For the last 20 years I have gotten a flu shot on advice of Dr's... Have yet to get the flu... I suppose this make me an evil person...

Not at all, but it might make you a coincidence.

During this winter (a few weeks ago) I felt a flu coming on, feverish and such. I immediately started gulping down vitamin C and ecchinacea, turned up the heat, filled a water bottle and went to bed. Next day it was better, and the following day it was gone for good. I like to take an active role rather than leaning on a drug.

I am a 63 year old with a chronic disease... For the last 20 years I have gotten a flu shot on advice of Dr's... Have yet to get the flu... I suppose this make me an evil person...

During this winter (a few weeks ago) I felt a flu coming on, feverish and such. I immediately started gulping down vitamin C and ecchinacea, turned up the heat, filled a water bottle and went to bed. Next day it was better, and the following day it was gone for good. I like to take an active role rather than leaning on a drug.

Hey to each his own... Because of my particular medical issues a bout of the flu could be pretty severe... I chose to take all the precautions I can and a yearly flu shot happens to be one of those... My immune system being what it is, I'll take all the help I can get...

Hey to each his own... Because of my particular medical issues a bout of the flu could be pretty severe... I chose to take all the precautions I can and a yearly flu shot happens to be one of those... My immune system being what it is, I'll take all the help I can get...

Sure. Do what you think you need to and good luck in it. I'm just saying no it does not make you an evil person. Anybody who appreciates Leon Russell cannot be "evil".

Forum List

Back