Thank you President Trump for acting like a real leader. Thank you for ignoring politics and making the choices necessary to save the U.S. from the catastrophic damage inflicted on it by progressivism.
The Trump administration on Tuesday unveiled a budget seeking $1.5 trillion in nondefense discretionary cuts and $1.4 trillion in Medicaid cuts over the course of a decade, while adding nearly half a trillion dollars to defense spending.
$2.9 trillion in cuts is exactly what this nation desperately needed. It should have been done a long time ago.

Trump releases budget that slashes government programs

Thank you President Trump for acting like a real leader. Thank you for ignoring politics and making the choices necessary to save the U.S. from the catastrophic damage inflicted on it by progressivism.
President Trump's preliminary budget proposal released in March called for the total elimination of the NEH and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Eliminating idiotic and unconstitutional departments like this is exactly what this nation desperately needs.

National Endowment for the Humanities chairman announces resignation

Thank you President Trump for putting the American people first. Thank you for doing the right thing when every other coward in Washington D.C. found it too hard.
This Tuesday, the president will release his Fiscal Year 2018 budget request. The title on the cover reads “A New Foundation for American Greatness.” But it’s what’s inside that’s more important. What people will see there is something that has been missing from Washington for a long time: “A Taxpayer First Budget.”

It starts with two principles. First: our government works for the American people, not the other way around. Second: our government must be more efficient, more effective and more accountable to the hardworking taxpayers who fund it.
Mulvaney: The federal budget released today puts taxpayers first

Why won't RWNJ Pootarian traitors actually READ what the PussyGrabber and the Rs are really doing?

Because, if they did, they would not be able to defend their votes.

But, reading here, it's obvious RWNJs really despise the US. The despise people who need society's help - like handicapped veterans.

If you don't believe it, read what they say about food stamps. Or ash who the rabid right thinks should be able vote.

He right is intent on destroying the US, the constitution and anything else that our country was founded on.

Including Christianity, btw.

These assholes want sharia law and an end to true Christianity.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump ain't no 'steppin fetchit' President. We are winning at the speed of light in the first week! Great start, Mr. President!!!

That's actually very funny because that's exactly what he is.

Remember how Melania will take off her clothes for anybody willing to pay?

Same with the king of of the pussygrabgers. If you've got the money to give him, he's your BFF.

Want proof?

Just look at what did in the past and what he has done since the election.

LOL The senile old orange clown has been running a 2 or 3 crisis a week admin since 20Jan17. And we have several investigations going on now involving obstruction of justice and collusion with a adversarial foreign power to affect an American Presidential election. The second possibility involves treason. The GOP has not passed a budget or health care bill. They have both the Senate and the House. So it is totally their failure and that of the fat old bastard in the Oval Office. LOL

Thank you President Trump for putting the American people first. Thank you for doing the right thing when every other coward in Washington D.C. found it too hard.
This Tuesday, the president will release his Fiscal Year 2018 budget request. The title on the cover reads “A New Foundation for American Greatness.” But it’s what’s inside that’s more important. What people will see there is something that has been missing from Washington for a long time: “A Taxpayer First Budget.”

It starts with two principles. First: our government works for the American people, not the other way around. Second: our government must be more efficient, more effective and more accountable to the hardworking taxpayers who fund it.

I just about gag when I read a post like this because I KNOW the poster hasn't actually read anything about what gushing about.

Patriot - the headline is an out right lie.

Unless, that is, you're incredibly wealthy.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Stop posting this lying crap and

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

[emoji37]

I just about gag when I read a post like this because I KNOW the poster hasn't actually read anything about what gushing about. Patriot - the headline is an out right lie. Unless, that is, you're incredibly wealthy.
What an absurd comment. When President Trump cuts the budgets for the EPA, the State Department, the Department of Education, etc. - it saves all Americans on the national debt. Not just the "wealthy".

But, reading here, it's obvious RWNJs really despise the US. The despise people who need society's help - like handicapped veterans.

It's painfully obvious that you and your fellow progressives are the one's who despise those in need. You are the one's who refuse to help them and instead demand that government handle it because you are too lazy and too greedy to do it.

He right is intent on destroying the US, the constitution and anything else that our country was founded on.

The left already achieved their desire to destroy the U.S., the constitution, and liberty. And it's painfully obvious that you're furious the American people are trying to restore all of that now.

These assholes want sharia law and an end to true Christianity.

If you're going to attempt to build a false narrative - you need to do it with something that nobody knows about. When the left is demanding that all muslims have unfettered access to the U.S., it makes it impossible for you to build the case that the right is the side that desires sharia law... :laugh:

Forum List

Back