The Whoppers Being Told By The Agw Climate Crusaders

The same person who said this about his enemies

You think everybody thinks like you do......that's what the PC whores do. All the academic-intellectual types.....ivory tower assholes who don't comprehend that there is a way of thinking that is incredibly distant from the land of PCdom.

Said this about his friends

They like tradition. They loath people who don't......with a passion the far left nuts cant imagine for even a moment.

And even after having it pointed out to him, won't see what he's done.

And he's promised his sort of folks will be marching in to the nation's capitol with pitchforks because they can't bear what the people the rest of us elected are doing there. Good Americans. Upstanding Americans. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

The known AGW far left cult board liar wants to try and call someone out..

Now that is entertainment..

Kosh, being you're not threatening violence now, you're in a minority among the deniers. You may be told to get either get current with the new-and-improved-with-more-violence denier program, or to get out. Just warning you of what your pals might have in store for you. Check out the history of radical revolutionary movements, and how they often devolve from lofty ideals to terror tactics.

Kosh, being you're not threatening violence now, you're in a minority among the deniers. You may be told to get either get current with the new-and-improved-with-more-violence denier program, or to get out. Just warning you of what your pals might have in store for you. Check out the history of radical revolutionary movements, and how they often devolve from lofty ideals to terror tactics.

Yep the far left is known for their violent path wish also controls the AGW cult.

Violent and anti-social behavior is usually attributed to social factors, including poverty, poor education, and family instability. There is also evidence that many forms of violent behavior are more frequent in individuals of lower IQ. The role of exposure to environmental contaminants has received little attention as a factor predisposing to violent behavior. However a number of environmental exposures are documented to result in a common pattern of neurobehavioral effects, including lowered IQ, shortened attention span, and increased frequency of antisocial behavior. This pattern is best described for children exposed to lead early in life, but a similar pattern is seen upon exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls and methyl mercury. Although not as extensively studied, similar decrements in IQ are seen upon exposure to arsenic and secondhand smoke (SHS) exposure. Prenatal and postnatal SHS exposure is also associated with increased rates of conduct disorder and attention deficit hyperactivity. Recent evidence suggests that temporal trends in rates of violent crime in many nations are consistent with earlier preschool blood lead trends, with a lag of about 20 years. These ecologic correlations are consistent with many controlled studies suggesting that lead-exposed children suffer irreversible brain alterations that make them more likely to commit violent crimes as young adults. If this pattern is true for lead and other contaminants, the most effective way to fight crime may be to prevent exposure to these contaminants

Environmental causes of violence. Physiol Behav. 2010 - PubMed - NCBI

It is all about the these far left AGW cult members pushing their religious agenda and denying real science..

I think a first step might be more of an effort to stop embarrassing yourself with posts like that. More emphasis on education and stricter controls on harmful environmental contaminants like lead, arsenic, PCBs and methyl mercury - those are all left wing causes. The right wing has always worked to loosen controls on those things because the added regulations hurt the profit margins of their industrial donors. Loosening restrictions on arsenic was George W Bush's first act as president. That violence is a result of environmental factors is a VERY progressive, liberal point of view. The traditional conservative view is that violence is the result of a shortfalls in discipline, devout Christianity and emphases on "traditional" values.

I think a first step might be more of an effort to stop embarrassing yourself with posts like that. More emphasis on education and stricter controls on harmful environmental contaminants like lead, arsenic, PCBs and methyl mercury - those are all left wing causes. The right wing has always worked to loosen controls on those things because the added regulations hurt the profit margins of their industrial donors. Loosening restrictions on arsenic was George W Bush's first act as president. That violence is a result of environmental factors is a VERY progressive, liberal point of view. The traditional conservative view is that violence is the result of a shortfalls in discipline, devout Christianity and emphases on "traditional" values.

Since this is a thread about WHOPPERS!!!!!!!!!:up:

On January 24th, 2007, President George W. Bush signed Executive Order 13423, "Strengthening Federal Environmental, Energy, and Transportation Management." The order sets goals in the areas of energy efficiency, acquisition, renewable energy, toxics reductions, recycling, renewable energy, sustainable buildings, electronics stewardship, fleets, and water conservation. The order requires widespread use of Environmental Management Systems as the framework for managing and improving sustainable practices.
In addition the Order requires federal agencies to purchase environmentally preferable products and services, and revokes previous Executive Orders related to environmentally preferable purchasing. Copies of the revoked Executive Orders are provided below because they provide historical references for the
Environmentally Preferable Purchasing (EPP) Program. For the Federal government as a whole, the President's Office of Management and Budget has issued a series of scorecards to help track progress of Federal agencies in implementing Executive Order 13423

Laws and Policy Pollution Prevention US EPA

Nice whopper, skook. The EO was solely about federal agencies. It said zip about allowing industry to pollute.

Why did you think you could pass off such a big lie and not get called on it?

And why do you think you can revise history so brazenly and not get called on it?

You. Are. A. Liar. But then, you're a denier, so it goes with the territory.

By the way, have you gathered your posse to beat us all up yet? When are they arriving?

Nice whopper, skook. The EO was solely about federal agencies. It said zip about allowing industry to pollute.

Why did you think you could pass off such a big lie and not get called on it?

And why do you think you can revise history so brazenly and not get called on it?

You. Are. A. Liar. But then, you're a denier, so it goes with the territory.

By the way, have you gathered your posse to beat us all up yet? When are they arriving?

LOL......as usual, I provide a link and you provide....................dick!!!

I love this forum because I get to laugh my ass off at lefties all day and all night..........you poke them square in the eye and their heads explode!!!:boobies::boobies::fu:

Last edited:
Crick, old crock, manmoth here, I challenge you to find one of these links with our side making the claim you are so adamant about making. Enjoy the link..

What links? Links of deniers making death wishes for AGW realists? I've already posted a lengthy list of such comments on multiple occasions, the last within the last week. Read Post #38 in this very thread you ignorant twit.
Well since you can't do that, can you answer me this?

Are you of the belief that everyone must believe you or else?

these people have no ability to think on the margin. Its fascinating.

They think that there are a handful of people out there that think like myself, Billy, SSDD et. al.........

Thankfully, for the well being of the entire human race, you actually number less than a handful.

Like I give a fuck??:up:

Moral equivalence references are gay.......a standard argument of the far left that nobody cares about.

My only worry is that of the citizens of my own country.......which is not a worry at all!!!:bye1:

A humongous majority supports second amendment rights in America. Gun grabber k00ks are the extreme minority in America in 2014.

Would you like me to post some poll #'s s0n??
And yet these whack jobs believe that everyone must believe them or else.
i.e.,
The science is settled and the new best one the mandate of Obamacare. The 2nd ammendment, ahhhhhh

These whack jobs have been whacked for soooooooo many years.

Forum List

Back