The Who?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMUyEbYJxXI]QUADROPHENIA- Drowned, Bell Boy (W/ Lyrics!) Pt. 7 - YouTube[/ame]

Is there a better concert song than this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZtRedcmTIQ]Young Man Blues-The Who (Live At Leeds) - YouTube[/ame]

Is there a better rock drummer than Keith Moon?

thats a tough one.....there is and have been some fucking great drummers out there.....i saw Ginger Baker in 69 with Cream......he was pretty fucking good.....Carl Palmer was dam good live too.....i guess its all what you like....but i liked the way Moon drummed....it was like he was doing a solo but keeping with the song....

thats a tough one.....there is and have been some fucking great drummers out there.....i saw Ginger Baker in 69 with Cream......he was pretty fucking good.....Carl Palmer was dam good live too.....i guess its all what you like....but i liked the way Moon drummed....it was like he was doing a solo but keeping with the song....

Aye carumba....

you had to see him in action. Baker was unreal. But he was with the song. does this make any sense?

I cant pick.

Aye carumba....

you had to see him in action. Baker was unreal. But he was with the song. does this make any sense?

I cant pick.
Baker was phenomenal. I stared at him at a concert in 68, I guess. I was looking for extra arms and legs.

thats all up to the listener.....you were saying the same thing about AC/DC in another thread....were you not?....:eusa_eh:
I've never seen AC/DC in concert. I saw The Who 5 times (only once with Moon). The problem is, I'm 5 years too young. If I was born in '52, I would've caught all these guys in their prime.
  • I would've seen the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl
  • I would've been at Monterey Pop
  • I would've been at Woodstock
  • I would've seen Hendrix at the Golden Bear
  • I would've kicked out the Manson Family from Dennis Wilsons house
  • I would've saved Mama Cass with the Hymlick Manouver
  • I would've partied with Jim Morrison
  • I would've dropped acid with Timothy Leary
  • I would've seen the Allman Brothers at the Filmore West
  • I would've stopped the stabbing at Altimont
Just last night I was going to find a cure for cancer, but got tired and went to bed.

thats all up to the listener.....you were saying the same thing about AC/DC in another thread....were you not?....:eusa_eh:
I've never seen AC/DC in concert. I saw The Who 5 times (only once with Moon). The problem is, I'm 5 years too young. If I was born in '52, I would've caught all these guys in their prime.
  • I would've seen the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl
  • I would've been at Monterey Pop
  • I would've been at Woodstock
  • I would've seen Hendrix at the Golden Bear
  • I would've kicked out the Manson Family from Dennis Wilsons house
  • I would've saved Mama Cass with the Hymlick Manouver
  • I would've partied with Jim Morrison
  • I would've dropped acid with Timothy Leary
  • I would've seen the Allman Brothers at the Filmore West
  • I would've stopped the stabbing at Altimont
Just last night I was going to find a cure for cancer, but got tired and went to bed.

dam that's one hell of a list.....i like the Mama Cass one....:lol:.....my question would be....what were you doing up in her room.....:eusa_eh:

dam that's one hell of a list.....i like the Mama Cass one....:lol:.....my question would be....what were you doing up in her room.....:eusa_eh:
Trying to get a date with Michelle Phillips.

Oh c'mon, haven't you ever gone out hoggin'?

Do you know how to fuck a fat chick?
You flip through the folds till you smell shit, then you go back one.

Forum List

Back