Why Beyonce Lip-Synced,Didn't Know The Lyrics,Wouldn't Want To Embarrass The Obama's

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:lalala::tomato:
Has this excuse/explanation been brought up yet? Maybe Beyoncé can't memorize lyrics to songs she didn't record? especially the national anthem?
Oh God Forbid Beyoncé Screws Up The National Anthem Right In Front Of The President!

If she had sung it live, it probably would of gone like this.

Ohh say can you sing, by the long early light,
Why so boundly we whale, as the twilights last pleading.
Whos broad spikes and bright czars,thru the perriful fright.
Thru The Manparts we botched, Were So Blatantly Reaming !!!

You know, even the Obama's don't know the lyrics to the National Anthem.
Odds are the 65 or so Million that voted for Obama wouldn't get past the first line.
:stupid:

“I practice until my feet bleed and I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra,” she said, adding that she was also emotional that day. “Due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud, so I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I’m very proud of my performance.”

Beyonce admits Inauguration Day pre-recording | Entertainment | DAWN.COM

:lalala::tomato:
Has this excuse/explanation been brought up yet? Maybe Beyoncé can't memorize lyrics to songs she didn't record? especially the national anthem?
Oh God Forbid Beyoncé Screws Up The National Anthem Right In Front Of The President!

If she had sung it live, it probably would of gone like this.

Ohh say can you sing, by the long early light,
Why so boundly we whale, as the twilights last pleading.
Whos broad spikes and bright czars,thru the perriful fright.
Thru The Manparts we botched, Were So Blatantly Reaming !!!

You know, even the Obama's don't know the lyrics to the National Anthem.
Odds are the 65 or so Million that voted for Obama wouldn't get past the first line.
:stupid:

Kelly Clarkson and James Taylor sang live.

Beyonce is nothing to write home about.
gold13.gif

Forum List

Back