The White Man Takes Another Heisman Away From A Brother

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
reggie-bush-p1.jpg

O J Simpson had to give his up and now Reggie Bush.

What's worse is Vince Young will not be allowed to get the trophy he so rightly deserved. It will be vacated.

WTF???????

When an Olympic medal is stripped the person or team that came in second gets the medal. Why in the hell won't Vince get the Heisman?

So after a five years they just up and decide to strip Reggie of his trophy and he said to move on from this stigma that has been dogging him for the last few years he's willing to give it up without a fight. This is not an admission of guilt but he feels his peace of mind is more important to him then a (stupid) trophy.

Personally I think the Heisman is more a popularity contest then an award for excellence.

But getting back to may original point. Why strip it now and why not give it to the guy that came in second? Is this racism? You be the judge.

How does taking a trophy away prove that they think that African Americans are inferior to whites?

Does anyone even know what the meaning of racist and racism means?

The Negro is inferior to the white man thats why they need Affirmative Action laws. When Negros and women compete equally with white men (no legal protection) they may ne equal until then they are inferior beings in need of help.

reggie-bush-p1.jpg

What's worse is Vince Young will not be allowed to get the trophy he so rightly deserved. It will be vacated.

WTF???????

When an Olympic medal is stripped the person or team that came in second gets the medal. Why in the hell won't Vince get the Heisman?

So after a five years they just up and decide to strip Reggie of his trophy and he said to move on from this stigma that has been dogging him for the last few years he's willing to give it up without a fight. This is not an admission of guilt but he feels his peace of mind is more important to him then a (stupid) trophy.

Personally I think the Heisman is more a popularity contest then an award for excellence.

But getting back to may original point. Why strip it now and why not give it to the guy that came in second? Is this racism? You be the judge.

Is it racism?

Or is the Heisman committee a bunch of anti-USC-ites?

The Negro Bush cheated and lied. Is he another long lost illegitimate child of G Bush, Junior ?

Couple of issues with this whole topic. The Heisman wasn't taken away from Reggie bush, he gave it back. It also wasn't taken away from OJ Simpson. He sold it.

Now where were we?

Yeah, Reggie didn't do anything wrong so it must be racism, again.

Those racist NCAA (white) guys who investigated Reggie and his family kicked USC's football ass but good for no other reason that the Bush clan is black.

It's not rocket science. It's all there in black and white.

reggie-bush-p1.jpg

WTF???????

1)Why should we be the judge, you have already done that.
2)What exactly is your point here?
3)First you are calling it racial, and that is what your title said!
4)Then you complained that it was taken away from him but not given to the one who should "rightfully" get it.
5)If it was wrongly stripped, how would it rightfully go to another person?

Now to my opinion.
1) It was not racist.
2) I don't think it was the right thing to do.
3) I don't think Reggie should be punished for the bad decisions of adults in the past.
4) The trophy should go to the nest person if Reggie cannot keep it.

BTW, I got to see and touch a Heisman trophy once, and I sat with Billy Sims on a flight to Alabama. The trophy is awesome, and very heavy. Billy Sims is a wonderful person.
Just sayin'

OJ was never asked to, nor did he volunteer to surrender his Heisman. Now he did CHOOSE to sell his copy of the trophy, but he is still listed as the winner that year.

R Bush is the first ever Heisman winner to be removed from the list of winners.

Also, USC still has their copy of OJs trophy in their case.

Get your facts straight CornHole. OJ unlike his soul brother R Bush was a criminal. Bush simply lies and cheats which is not a criminal activity.

Vince Young has said that he does not want and would not accept the trophy and title. Why would he? It's nothing like the Olympics. The awarding of the Heisman is done by committee nad is more subjective where as the Olympic medals are based on performance, scores, and judging.

Vince Young has stated that he still considers Reggie Bush the Heisman winner. Unless it comes out that he used performance inhancing drugs that were banned by the NCAA, this is how it should be.

Do any white men ever win that trophy or is it reserved for Negros only ? I dont know, Im Canadian.

Do any white men ever win that trophy or is it reserved for Negros only ? I dont know, Im Canadian.

You're a fucking fool.

In the last ten years alone,

Eric Crouch
Carson Palmer
Matt Leinart
Tim Tebow
Sam Bradford

Oops 5 white winners, four black winners and a vacated .

Last edited:

You're a fucking fool.

In the last ten years alone,

Eric Crouch
Carson Palmer
Matt Leinart
Tim Tebow
Sam Bradford

Oops 5 white winners, four black winners and a vacated .

Give the poor guy a break. After all, he's from Canadia.

How does taking a trophy away prove that they think that African Americans are inferior to whites?

Does anyone even know what the meaning of racist and racism means?

not anymore. The rampant over use of the term, and constant labeling of people who simply oppose a view point as Racists. Have diluted people to the point that they do not understand what real Racism is.
Bush lost the Trophy because he deserved to, it had nothing to do with his skin color.

Oj Simpson did not have to give up his heisman.

Reggie Bush voluntarily gave it back because he knew he did not deserve it.

Oj Simpson did not have to give up his heisman.

Reggie Bush voluntarily gave it back because he knew he did not deserve it.

Correction:

Reggie Bush gave his Heisman back because he knew if he didn't they were about to take it from him.

Yeah, Reggie didn't do anything wrong so it must be racism, again.

Those racist NCAA (white) guys who investigated Reggie and his family kicked USC's football ass but good for no other reason that the Bush clan is black.

It's not rocket science. It's all there in black and white.
Tisk, Tisk, I guess cheating, killing the wife, and pretty much being a thug (O.J.) is no reason to strip said individual of troghy? I get so tired of individuals crying racism when they don't get their way or they get caught doing something wrong. I tell you what, just stop acting like thugs and see what happens.

Forum List

Back