The Manning Bowl!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Brother against Brother, genius against genius.

It's doesn't get any better than this!

Sunday Night Football Baby!

Colts 35
Giants 32

eli-peyton-manning.jpg

Glad you're on board being a Colts fan Jon!

What do you think the score will be Sunday night?

here's the manning brothers off the field

that eli plays a mean guitar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE]YouTube - Deliverance - Banjo Duel[/ame]

and i forgot that papa archie was such a good dancer

both mannings are garbage

They each have a Super Bowl Ring and MVP trophys , but thanks for sharing blu! :thup:

But you have a point, they're no Ryan Leaf!

just among active players, tom brady, brett favre, and drew brees are infinitely better than them. they are nothing but media whores who choke in big games

both mannings are garbage

They each have a Super Bowl Ring and MVP trophys , but thanks for sharing blu! :thup:

just among active players, tom brady, brett favre, and drew brees are infinitely better than them. they are nothing but media whores who choke in big games

Yes, because we all know Tom Brady and Brett Favre aren't media whores! :lol:

where in my post was it implied that tom brady or brett favre weren't media whores?

Please explain how Tom Brady is a media whore. I haven't seen him in a television commercial, ever. I only see him in the tabloids when the paparazzi follow him around against his will. Clearly, he doesn't want the attention. Peyton begs for it.

Jon and Blu: (the 3 lettered named posters)

JELOUSY.gif

Jealous? Of what? I support a player that has led his team to 3 Super Bowl victories. You support a player that has led himself to becoming the worst best player ever.

gee, is there any way BOTH of them could lose
LOL

I thought that when I saw the thread title. I decided to take a jab at the Colts' 0-1 start instead.

Forum List

Back