The White House - The Black House - The Rainbow House

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
I just saw a picture on the news with the White House lit up in rainbow colors. God help us all and pray for America. This president is the devil and his number is 666.

You guys must be those LBJ Democrats we hear so much about around here.

I just saw a picture on the news with the White House lit up in rainbow colors. God help us all and pray for America. This president is the devil and his number is 666.
Here's a much better thread about this for your little butthurt azz:

White House gets a rainbow makeover US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
“This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.”

White House gets a rainbow makeover US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
“This practice of constitutional revision by an unelected committee of nine, always accompanied (as it is today) by extravagant praise of liberty, robs the People of the most important liberty they asserted in the Declaration of Independence and won in the Revolution of 1776: the freedom to govern themselves.”
Yes ax the supreme court. The founders would have wanted it that way. Let the majority decide, and have their way with the minorities they don't like.

11659550_10207310366946599_1936627819858616344_n.jpg

Yes ax the supreme court. The founders would have wanted it that way. Let the majority decide, and have their way with the minorities they don't like.
You are so fucking unclear on the concept that it's laughable. :slap:

No what's laughable is all the heads exploding today. Great stuff :thup:

That was a bad deflection and non-reply, even by your weak standards. :slap:

That was a bad deflection and non-reply, even by your weak standards. :slap:
False it was a perfectly sensible deflection. Especially considering you are distracting from my merriment. :mad:

I feel for the poor fuckers who have to fumigate and clean the White House when they're gone. It's gonna be hell getting all that hair out of the drains too.

Forum List

Back