Minnesota
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5kVRTU-iyk[/ame]

How amusing and Ironic:)

Last edited:
I guess Biden is changing his tune now....LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDVUPqoowf8[/ame]

Last edited:
Obama is an idiot on foreign policy...

He doesn't even know the difference between an aggressor and a victim. Obama calls on restraint from Russia and Georgia. Only the bozo asks the victim to show restraint in defending themselves.

Guess thats what you can expect from a man child who thinks his best foreign policy experience is that he "lived in Indonesia when he was 10."

Nobody comes into the White House prepared for that awsome responsibility.

The Gop invaded iraq, even though rummy and chaney have been around since nixon.

They trashed the economy and benefitted from it because they had the experience and know how. They,ve been pushing these ideas of outsourcing jobs since reagan. or do you think corporations just started thinking to do this?

it took 9 11 to push their radical agenda. Even PNAC said they would need another pearl harbor to accomplish their goals.

so fuck experiece. what about motives? obama wants to push the middle class agenda.

and if you don't know the gop is pushing the rich agenda, then you are dumb. so why do you hate the midle class? the rich didn't hurt under clinton, but we hurt under gopanomics.

and these neocon defenders don't believe me, but when i'm proven right, they'll just defend the gop's agenda for world domination, so the gop can't lose.

they can fuck us for 7 yrs and just play dirty politics and win again.
gop voters are dumb.

I feel better now.

The Gop invaded iraq, even though rummy and chaney have been around since nixon.

They trashed the economy and benefitted from it because they had the experience and know how. They,ve been pushing these ideas of outsourcing jobs since reagan. or do you think corporations just started thinking to do this?

it took 9 11 to push their radical agenda. Even PNAC said they would need another pearl harbor to accomplish their goals.

so fuck experiece. what about motives? obama wants to push the middle class agenda.

and if you don't know the gop is pushing the rich agenda, then you are dumb. so why do you hate the midle class? the rich didn't hurt under clinton, but we hurt under gopanomics.

and these neocon defenders don't believe me, but when i'm proven right, they'll just defend the gop's agenda for world domination, so the gop can't lose.

gop voters are dumb.

I feel better now.
YouTube - Barack Obama Makes Shocking confession!!

Obama even admits he wouldn't know what he would be doing if he was elected? But we are suppose to take your rants based solely in delusionary land and put more weight to them....Oh ok I see....:cuckoo:

A republican seeing anything in that must have forgotten cue card Ronnie and clueless W.

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

The White House is not a place for on the job training

And yet republicans supported the hapless George Bush, and they supported a one-term Governor from Massachussets, supported a one term senator from Tennesse, and supported a two term Mayor, in the presidential nominations.

I think we can chalk your thread up to hyper partisan concern trolling.

gop voters are dumb.

I feel better now.

I don't usually respond to blithering, foul-mouthed, juveniles on this forum, but if the administration has been "pushing the agenda of the rich" how is it then that the rich pay a higher percentage of the tax burden than at any time in US history? And it's not by just a little...

And yet republicans supported the hapless George Bush, and they supported a one-term Governor from Massachussets, supported a one term senator from Tennesse, and supported a two term Mayor, in the presidential nominations.

I think we can chalk your thread up to hyper partisan concern trolling.

If Obama states that he wouldn't know what he was doing, how is that trolling?

Forum List

Back