The Weird Part Is......

It's precisely because CNN, NBC, CBS, and ABC gave Trump so much airtime that he is President today.

None of the other Republican candidates received as much press coverage as Trump. I would even venture to say all of them put together did not receive as much air time.

Trump was invited on all the Sunday talking head shows every single week of the primary season. And it was always to talk about the latest fucked up outrageous bigoted thing he had said that week.

Trump was loving all the news coverage when it suited him. Now the bitch whines about it.

"Live by the sword..."

They were all on their knees for O also.

Nope.

Uh yep.

Asshole. No president has ever gotten the ass kissing that Trump gets.

Ask yourself why the moron is NEVER asked to elaborate on claims he makes or to discuss policy initiatives in real detail.

You believe that CNN is fake news. That makes you a moron. They work overtime to NOT embarrass that asshole.

Calm down now francine. Its ok. Yeah, theyre all biased hacks.

No. They are journalists. They also have a profit motive. Fortunately, they have enough integrity to let the surrogates do the lying. Unlike FOX.

They were all on their knees for O also.

Nope.

Uh yep.

Asshole. No president has ever gotten the ass kissing that Trump gets.

Ask yourself why the moron is NEVER asked to elaborate on claims he makes or to discuss policy initiatives in real detail.

You believe that CNN is fake news. That makes you a moron. They work overtime to NOT embarrass that asshole.

Calm down now francine. Its ok. Yeah, theyre all biased hacks.

No. They are journalists. They also have a profit motive. Fortunately, they have enough integrity to let the surrogates do the lying. Unlike FOX.

Ok LL. You win. Ill leave your thread alone. Lol.

Sometimes I wonder why some people complain about fake news, but never complain when Trump makes false statements.
The tards actually believe Trump never lies.

I kid you not.

"He...'exaggerates'..."

They're all biased hypocrites that know nothing of investigative journalism. Its a full partisan hack fest and that includes all the networks and cable news.

How would you know? I wonder if you've looked in a mirror recently, every post you've made which I've read is biased and hypocritical!

Oh no, its gollum. The ones where Ive stated that the iraq war was a mistake, or W and O were despicable presidents who brought never ending wars, failed foreign and domestic policies, massive spending? Or the one where I stated that I didn't agree with trumps spending? Lalalalalalala. Blah blah blah blah. Go back to your riddles.

Forum List

Back