What does the media consider beautiful features on a woman? (photos)

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Medias reveal the most beautiful women in the world (photos)
I think according to media in the US
Good looks includes
Being tall
-having large chest
-long legs
-white skin
-beautiful nose
-symmetrical face

most-beautiful-instagram-girls-17.jpg

Good looks includes
Being tall
-having large chest
-long legs
-white skin
-beautiful nose
-symmetrical face

In liberal land this is the most beautiful girl. At the "Heartattack Grill".

I went to the "Body" exhibit at Arlington Va and when you see what is underneath all that skin, you do start understanding what they mean by "Beauty is only skin deep".
These are actually bodies that Chinese, people gave up for science(supposedly) so their families could get enough money to live on. They show nervous system, arterial system, how fat looks like under the skin, it was quite a exhibit and I recommend it to everyone. Espicially when you look at the video of the pig(I apologize to pigs for even considering this thing is related) and what is going on inside...

http://www.premierexhibitions.com/exhibitions/4/4/bodies-exhibition
BODIES...The Exhibition offers an intimate and informative view into the human body. Using an innovative preservation process, the Exhibition allows visitors to see the human body's inner beauty in educational and awe-inspiring ways. Our Exhibitions have over 200 actual human bodies and specimens meticulously dissected and respectfully displayed, offering an unprecedented and wholly unique view into the amazing body.

The OP blonde looks weird...top heavy.

This is beauty in it's purest form...
  • Nice, dark complexion
  • Soft almond eyes
  • Full lips
  • Lean, fit physique
  • Curves in all the right places.
  • Ample glutinous maximum
  • Jawline to die for
  • Soft and supple features
  • The picture of elegance, a literal human work of art.

lupita-nyongo.jpg

lupita_nyongo_-_photographed_by_miller_mobley_-_splash_2018.jpg

Lupita-Nyongo-reuters_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwXbcil4tKN1UKp45gyVLd3g.jpg

lupitanyongo.jpg

hbz-lupita-nyongo-03.jpg

rss.tribunecontentagency.comimage_download.cgi-07939c03cb437836adce0bf56e2d92f1f95dfebd

God is good!

Good looks includes
Being tall
-having large chest
-long legs
-white skin
-beautiful nose
-symmetrical face

At one time, this would be an ideal look for a woman in the picture above, but since FAT SHAMING, is totally not PC, we have ugly fat women, considered beautiful in picture below. That is because it takes WORK to achieve the look in the picture above, and "WORK' to a liberal, is like "GARLIC" to a vampire...

tess_article_1b0orng-1b0orpi.jpg

OP has some serious issues with physical appearance as 99%(?) of their posts are pics, yet lends little to no 'discussion' to the political board....hmmmm

Good looks includes
Being tall
-having large chest
-long legs
-white skin
-beautiful nose
-symmetrical face

At one time, this would be an ideal look for a woman in the picture above, but since FAT SHAMING, is totally not PC, we have ugly fat women, considered beautiful in picture below. That is because it takes WORK to achieve the look in the picture above, and "WORK' to a liberal, is like "GARLIC" to a vampire...

tess_article_1b0orng-1b0orpi.jpg
Come out and lay a few blocks or bricks someday with this liberal, okay Cupcake?

Don't forget that those looks will fade with time..So jump her bones today...No matter what size they be if they agree...

Forum List

Back