The Weinstein saga

Great . A rich perv. Gets protected .

This is politics ?

I've had a dozen or so threads moved by those "illustrious" mods on here because those threads were too critical of Trump......The reason?? According to the mods they were not really all that "political".....

Then you have the moron with the O/P.....and the mods just sit there playing with themselves....How the fuck those the O/P fit into their definition of "politics"???

Just like Bill Cosby, is the message for the rich and powerful to enjoy their abuse with the knowledge that when and if they get old and weak they will come after them?

This is politics ?

I've had a dozen or so threads moved by those "illustrious" mods on here because those threads were too critical of Trump......The reason?? According to the mods they were not really all that "political".....

Then you have the moron with the O/P.....and the mods just sit there playing with themselves....How the fuck those the O/P fit into their definition of "politics"???

Perhaps Trump needs to lose power before we can fully explore those allegations.

This is why politics is so intimately intertwined.

In fact, politics consumes every aspect of our lives now. We can't even watch a football game without being reminded of their poo.

This is politics ?

Then you have the moron with the O/P.....and the mods just sit there playing with themselves....How the fuck those the O/P fit into their definition of "politics"???[/QUOT

This is politics ?

Here. Have a cookie

Another day, another scandal to gotchya the other side. Cool story bro.

Translation: I don't give a damn. So what, everyone does it.

Next!
^ Strawman. It was half true, Ill give you a 50% which is not a passing grade.

Well sure, everything is half true that does not glorify the democrat party and their supporters.

Just google Snopes.com to find that out.

Next!

Well sure, everything is half true that does not glorify the democrat party and their supporters.

You always have a partisan axe to grind.

Anyone can find issue with anything in Politics, its just so dopey at this point to pretend its intelligent discourse. Its really not. Guys like you are part of the Nation's problems.

Its still the best time ever to be alive.

Next!

Anyone can find issue with anything in Politics, its just so dopey at this point to pretend its intelligent discourse. Its really not. Guys like you are part of the Nation's problems.

Right, I'm the problem, not predators like Harvey and Bill Clinton who preach to us about women's rights

Thanks for that.

Next!

Right, I'm the problem, not predators like Harvey and Bill Clinton who preach to us about women's rights

Thanks for that.
Theyre public figures. Im talking about the divisive discourse amongst private citizens....guys like you are a stain, youre only lookin out to find shit that satisfies your confirmation bias and broad brush folks with it. Its really tired, and quite corny.

Should we overlook Harvey's abuses considering he was such a great supporter of the feminist movement, or should it simply add heaps of hot coals on his head?

Latest Posts

What makes this case so interesting is that Weinstein is known as a great champion of women's rights. Just recently, he marched in a women's rights parade in Utah; it was during the Sundance Film Festival. He also helped endow a chair at Rutgers in Gloria Steinem's name. Now he is pledging, as part of his Mea Culpa Campaign, to raise $5 million to support scholarships for women directors at the University of Southern California.

If Rutgers and USC have any integrity, they will follow the lead of Spelman College: the black college terminated a professorship endowed by Bill Cosby, another great champion of women's rights.

Several Democrats in Washington are donating money given to them by Weinstein to charity. Good for them. Which raises the question: Has Harvey contributed to the Clinton Foundation? We know he is best friends with Hillary, and, of course, Bill, a real champion of women's rights.

Next!

Thanks for that.
Theyre public figures. Im talking about the divisive discourse amongst private citizens....guys like you are a stain, youre only lookin out to find shit that satisfies your confirmation bias and broad brush folks with it. Its really tired, and quite corny.

What is tiring is getting preached to by self righteous hypocritical left wingers like yourself

Thanks for that.

What is tiring is getting preached to by self righteous hypocritical left wingers like yourself
Well the funny thing is - nothing is more self righteous than assuming the person youre talking to's politics for them, commenting, and then also disliking getting preached at.

It was a triple, almost a quadruple fail and the irony was thick.

It is interesting the comparison between Donald Sterling and Harvey Weinstein. Both are high powered rich white guys who are big left wingers in California who are praised by women's groups and the NAACP.

Such hypocrisy.

But why do they do it? Do they really believe in racial issues and women's issues but are too "weak" to walk the walk or do they merely champion theses causes to advance themselves while not really giving a damn?

Cuv1STWUkAAUbxg.jpg

Forum List

Back