The way to prove the LIBERAL lies about Immigration.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Charles_Main, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Charles_Main

Charles_Main AR15 Owner

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,251
    This just came to me.

All this talk about Racial Profiling.

Simple fix. Make the Law read that when officers stop anyone, for any infraction anywhere in Arizona they have to ask them their citizenship status. Black, white, or Asian, Hispanic or any other Race. ASK THEM ALL.

DO that, and the Liberals will still oppose it, Because what they really oppose is Illegals ever being deported, not some idea of racial Profiling.

2. SW2SILVER

SW2SILVER BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +77
    Prove liberal lies about immigration? Live with Mexicans for a few days. If you aren't keen on all that Hoochie Coochie Hispanic shit, EVEN if you are "Liberal", you'd figure it out after a few weeks. I know, that won't happen,( I actually HAVE), but just suppose it did. It would be delicious, I‘d eat it up.

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Leftist freaks just love profiling, when it comes to affirmative discrimination. :eusa_whistle:

4. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,717
    Ya noticed that did ya? The CBC doesn't have a problem what so fucking ever racially profiling applicants.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,298
    You do realize that would contradict every single liberal American principle this nation was founded on! And would they keep a tally too?

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." Let's vote on it.

"I shall proceed ... on the assumption that people sometimes or often do vote their considered and impartial opinions. It is by no means invariably true, but a normative theory of law and politics needs an aspirational quality, and this is mine. I shall assume that in order for law to claim authority along the lines that I think it can and should, those who participate in making it ought to do their best to address in good faith the issues on which they know they disagree with others. If they proceed on any other basis, sometimes voting their interests, sometimes their opinions, sometimes entangling the two, then we must face the fact that we had a mixed and indeterminate situation so far as legitimacy and authority are concerned." Jeremy Waldron

6. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,220
    I lived next to them for 10 years. Took my sister to the Doc in L.A. and discovered she and I were the only ones speaking English. Went to school and was surrounded by folks speaking Spanish and took courses in Spanish just be able to communicate.

I suggest you try living in that 87 mile area the Feds put off limits to Americans before you start whining about the plight of Hispanics.

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Thats right, i'm for increasing the tax base(number of taxpayers for you neocons out there) so we can RESPONSIBLY reduce the tax RATE.

Plus there is the dirty little fact that nobody wants to acknowledge.....they do the work that Americans won't do and they work harder, its not so hard to admit.

8. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,156
    Great idea! We will all carry identity papers under threat of big brother taking us into custody without actual probable cause to check our immigration status; because anyone of us may have committed a crime, or may commit a crime in the future, the same authority you propose will provide 'probable cause' to take our DNA and enter it into the national data base.

Herein lies the problem with RWers, they lack the fundamental skills necessary to think beyond the obvious. Concrete thinkers, they never ever consider unintended consequences [of course, for the authoritarian RW, the consequences are very much intended].

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,220
    Unfortunately the left tends to want to avoid the obvious.

10. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,156
    Sadly, the RW always responds with idiotgrams.