The war wil be over my fellow Palestinians this is our legacy

Jun 17, 2014
Japan
You have every right to be jelous, it's people fault within the community this is the only country in the world that's home to a few however United States isn't the kingdom of heaven and Latin America suppose to be the first step to a new Jerusalem but Syrians go first and Palestinians do to because I know their trouble dealing with social security and the civil rights movement. Most blacks run the millitary and I'm one that don't tolerate evil. I was born in the prehistoric time of 20th century and the 21st century didn't exist it's 2014 and Jesus doesn't care about them if a black man cared about them it's different. Joseph cares about them though he's my youngest brother. Take after his tribe and nation, he could never be their father only jamel is. They rely on god almighty, they try to ruin jamel life as a complete man , lord god almighty take Latin American territory And plot against these evil people they are out of control and they can be whooped. I was never out of control, if someone went that way with you don't ever be they friend. Joseph would never get out of control neither would the other 11 on board to save Latin America and the holy city new Jerusalem then afghan will be a great height. Never will they have to worsh billydad again or me, we want friends and family out you people and success. Anybody giving you all a hard time can get more than that at this 10 times.

Forum List

Back