The War on Journalism

Discussion in 'Media' started by Coyote, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,373
    “Normal” people, a group which neither you nor Trump can claim membership in, do not deal alternative facts. The support a free and open media. “Fairness” is an entirely subjective claim, based upon the perceptions of those who feel they are treated unfairly. “Normal” people (not you or Trump) who believe in a free media also recognize that there are many media sources representing many points of view available to choose from, and we should not attempt to regulate them beyond the laws we have in place for libel and slander and such. “Abnormal” people (that would be you and Trump) feel that holding the Snowflake-in-Chief accountable for his scandals, bad behavior and lies is “unfair” and should somehow be repressed if not criminalized.

Hope that clarifies things.

2. Billiejeens

Billiejeens VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,296
    It clarifies that you are still a fascist idiot

3. sparky

sparky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,853
  4. sparky

sparky Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,853
    nope

not mentioned

epic fail Billie

try harder

~S~

5. Correll

Correll Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +34,927

Yeah, if you have a real example, lead with it, not with unsupported partisan pap.

Your op. YOur job to make the case. Links are to SUPPORT points, not make them for you.

6. WillPower

WillPower Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,134
    Obviously I not only "considered" a role in comedy but have made a lot of money making people laugh....In sales, the ice-breaker sets the stage for the close (ABC always be closing). My thing is not only to make my victim laugh, but to get a spit-take, tears, and instant bonding. I'm often asked to join them for lunch or dinner but I never do.....I'm there to make money, not friends. What any of this has to do with you being an agitprop loving communist I don't know. :dunno:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,176
    Normal people do not deal in alternative facts.
    You do, however, and so does every single person who buys leftist propaganda.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Andylusion

Andylusion Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,942
    I don't think it is entirely subjective.

The entire media jumped on the Russia Trump connection, when there was no connection, and the report proved there was no connection, and on and on.

The media jumped on Jessie Smollett and the completely faked MAGA hat hate attack, a hoax that was obvious from the very start. And then with a call from a former first lady, a clearly documented crime was ignored... and where was the press on this?

The Bret Kavanough deal was insane. Two key supposed sources, both denied the allegations, and yet the press continued to smear Kavanough, even now. One witness says she doesn't even remember the event at all, and the other said she was completely at odds with Ford, saying it never happened.

On top of that, one lady said she was threatened, that if she didn't back the allegations against Kavanough, that they would smear her reputation in the media. That alone should be a huge scandal, that people in the DNC were attempting to blackmail a witness into stating false allegations against an innocent man.

And where is the press in all that? Dead silence.

You are right there are scandals, but not with Trump. It's with the entire evil, corrupt, left-wing of this country. And the fact the press doesn't want to cover any of it, and pretends to be fair and neutral, when they are nowhere close to be either... that itself is a scandal.

I would have more respect for the major news outlets, if they just openly said "we're left-wing and bias, and we want to remove Trump by any means".

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43,176
    well the means they choose are illegal and treasonous, as are their reasons for wanting him evicted. So they don't say that, because if they did, they would get arrested for conspiracy to commit treason.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1