The War On Christmas doesn't exist.....wait.....yes it does

It listed acceptable things to have in classrooms and on assignments like sledding, scarves, yetis and even Olaf from the Disney movie Frozen.

It also outlined things that were not acceptable: Santa, Christmas trees, candy canes, reindeer and more.

Wow....lady is crazy.

Nebraska principal reportedly bans candy canes, says 'J shape' stands for Jesus

Wow. I hope she gets fired for this crap. I don't care about starbucks and their disgusting over priced drinks and their cups but this shit is ridiculous! I also make sure anytime some politically correct wimp tells me "happy holidays" they get a merry Christmas in return!
I'm surprised there's a school that allows candy in it these days.

But I'm not surprised that the OP supports christian sharia law.

It listed acceptable things to have in classrooms and on assignments like sledding, scarves, yetis and even Olaf from the Disney movie Frozen.

It also outlined things that were not acceptable: Santa, Christmas trees, candy canes, reindeer and more.

Wow....lady is crazy.
Yes, she is. All the things she listed are secular, not religious. There will be a giant uproar and she will probably not be a principal there for long. It sounds like it is an elementary school. You can't take Santa and candy canes from kids at Christmas time. You just can't.

Wow. I hope she gets fired for this crap. I don't care about starbucks and their disgusting over priced drinks and their cups but this shit is ridiculous! I also make sure anytime some politically correct wimp tells me "happy holidays" they get a merry Christmas in return!

a candy cane is a religious symbol?

only to morons

Im an atheist who supports Christmas 100%. Its barely even a religious holiday at this point. No one even thinks about Jesus; they just think about Santa and Christmas trees.

a candy cane is a religious symbol?

only to morons
I agree...thus the OP.

Im an atheist who supports Christmas 100%. Its barely even a religious holiday at this point. No one even thinks about Jesus; they just think about Santa and Christmas trees.
And consumerism.

I am not really anything religious wise...I attend church if wife wants to but I follow a race based religion called Creativity but I like the more pagan aspects of Yule/Christmas.

Forum List

Back