Kamala Harris, taking 'I don't recall' to new heights

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
One has to give you DemonRATS high mark's for LEARNING unlike the Republicans that DENY, DENY ,DENY is a very viable defense against ANY ALLEGATIONS!

MeToo loudmouth and Bay Area Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris of California has gotten herself into yet another scrap, this one claiming she knew nothing about a $400,000 payoff for a sexual harassment case brought on by one of her top staffers. How very ironic, given how she stuck it to spotless Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over sex harassment phony claims during his confirmation hearings and tried to make herself the figurehead for being sterling tough against sex harassment.

The hypocrisy is thick. According to Fox News :

A senior adviser to U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., resigned Wednesday over inquiries about a $400,000 harassment lawsuitagainst him while working at the California Department of Justice.

Larry Wallace resigned after theSacramento Bee asked about the 2017 settlement, the paper reported.

"We were unaware of this issue and take accusations of harassment extremely seriously," Harris spokeswoman Lily Adams said. "This evening, Mr. Wallace offered his resignation to the senator, and she accepted it."

Seriously, she didn't know? And this was her director for the Division of Law Enforcement back when she was California's state attorney general, following her over from her D.A. job in San Francisco? Back when she was penning a vacuous ego-driven screed (note her face on the front cover ) called Smart on Crime? And wouldn't the director of law enforcement be a kind of important position, given the crime emphasis she was using to sell herself to the public in order to get a leg up on the next rung of the political ladder? Her conspicuous ambition seems to be making her forgetful.

Read more at americanthinker.com ...

One has to give you DemonRATS high mark's for LEARNING unlike the Republicans that DENY, DENY ,DENY is a very viable defense against ANY ALLEGATIONS!

MeToo loudmouth and Bay Area Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris of California has gotten herself into yet another scrap, this one claiming she knew nothing about a $400,000 payoff for a sexual harassment case brought on by one of her top staffers. How very ironic, given how she stuck it to spotless Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over sex harassment phony claims during his confirmation hearings and tried to make herself the figurehead for being sterling tough against sex harassment.

A senior adviser to U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., resigned Wednesday over inquiries about a $400,000 harassment lawsuitagainst him while working at the California Department of Justice.

Larry Wallace resigned after theSacramento Bee asked about the 2017 settlement, the paper reported.

"We were unaware of this issue and take accusations of harassment extremely seriously," Harris spokeswoman Lily Adams said. "This evening, Mr. Wallace offered his resignation to the senator, and she accepted it."

Seriously, she didn't know? And this was her director for the Division of Law Enforcement back when she was California's state attorney general, following her over from her D.A. job in San Francisco? Back when she was penning a vacuous ego-driven screed (note her face on the front cover ) called Smart on Crime? And wouldn't the director of law enforcement be a kind of important position, given the crime emphasis she was using to sell herself to the public in order to get a leg up on the next rung of the political ladder? Her conspicuous ambition seems to be making her forgetful.

How would Harris have known?

As part of the settlement, Hartley resigned her position and agreed not to seek employment with the Department of Justice again. She also agreed to a non-disclosure clause, forbidding her from discussing the settlement amount or alerting the media to the agreement.

The Department of Justice late Wednesday said it would not comment on what it considers a personnel matter.

Kamala Harris aide resigns after harassment, retaliation settlement surfaces

As part of the settlement, Hartley resigned her position and agreed not to seek employment with the Department of Justice again. She also agreed to a non-disclosure clause, forbidding her from discussing the settlement amount or alerting the media to the agreement.

The Department of Justice late Wednesday said it would not comment on what it considers a personnel matter.

She knew....just like Feinstein knew she had a Chinese spy as her office manager....where is the media on this?....hmmmmmmmmm?

She knew....just like Feinstein knew she had a Chinese spy as her office manager....where is the media on this?....hmmmmmmmmm?
If she were a Republican, I know for a fact you would be saying "How would she know?" But I honestly wonder how she would have known, if he didn't tell her. Until the leak. Interesting--who leaked it?

If she were a Republican, I know for a fact you would be saying "How would she know?" But I honestly wonder how she would have known, if he didn't tell her. Until the leak. Interesting--who leaked it?
She has a track record of dishonesty here in the once golden state...

Harris is a typical leftist hypocrite. Engagin in character assassination against Kavanaugh but pretending she didn't know her own senior advisor was being sued for sexual harassment. How many times have leftists used the defense "I didn't know about that"?
I didn't know my limo driver was a Chinese spy.
I didn't know it was illegal to send classified information over the unsecured server in my bathroom.
I didn't know it was illegal to spy on my political opponents.
Democrats must be the stupidest MFs on the planet.

She has a track record of dishonesty here in the once golden state...
Made up stuff like this conjecture here, or real stuff?

Harris needs to be water boarded it might help the recall system.

Harris is a typical leftist hypocrite. Engagin in character assassination against Kavanaugh but pretending she didn't know her own senior advisor was being sued for sexual harassment. How many times have leftists used the defense "I didn't know about that"?
I didn't know it was illegal to send classified information over the unsecured server in my bathroom.
No, Feinstein didn't know her limo driver was a spy. Spies aren't spies if their mark knows.

Clinton didn't intentionally send classified information over her private server. It was imbedded or reclassified after the fact, and it was not illegal for her to use a private server.

No one was "spying" on their political opponents--it was a bonafide FBI investigation into Russian interference with the campaign, and that "tip" came from a campaign staffer's own mouth.

If you want to talk about stupid MF's, try explaining Trump Jr's meeting with the Russians in 2016 to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. He's going to go down for that, I'm pretty damned sure. What a moron.

No, Feinstein didn't know her limo driver was a spy. Spies aren't spies if their mark knows.

Clinton didn't intentionally send classified information over her private server. It was imbedded or reclassified after the fact, and it was not illegal for her to use a private server.

No one was "spying" on their political opponents--it was a bonafide FBI investigation into Russian interference with the campaign, and that "tip" came from a campaign staffer's own mouth.

If you want to talk about stupid MF's, try explaining Trump Jr's meeting with the Russians in 2016 to get dirt on Hillary Clinton. He's going to go down for that, I'm pretty damned sure. What a moron.
This is not a humor thread and my replies weren't funny, Purge. You got an issue with my post, let's hear it, but there's no reason for disrespect here.

According to who, you? :21:

Forum List

Back