The War On Christmas: A Preemtive Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
15cdccbvbo.jpg

Yeah, I think we one on secularizing Christmas, and now with Hillary maybe we can outlaw Easter (-:

Christmas has been monetized by the vulgar capitalists you false Christians love to defend. The fact that you tossed Hillary into your lie shoe what a hack you really are.
Enjoy HELL!

Ahh I love it when real Christians take it upon themselves to judge others and hope they end up with eternal damnation in Hell.......instead of forgiving them like the Christ said they should..

Ghandi said it best when he was asked about his opinion on Christianity Blind Boo..............

"I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ".

Soon, the false Christians like Bill O'Rielly will be selling the lie that there is a war on Christmas. There is a lot of hypocrisy coming from the "Christian" right. They love portraying themselves as tragic victims of persecution from the secular world.

These smug hypocrites love the mantra Jesus is the reason for the season and they are too stupid to know that the holiday we celebrate is actually Pagan. Jesus was not born on December 25th.
Biblical Evidence Shows Jesus Christ Wasn't Born on Dec. 25 | United ...

The hypocrisy of these liars mocks the real persecution of the early Christian by the Romans and the Christians in the Middle East.

And they're doing it while they're supporting Donald Trump, which shows just how hypocritical they really are.

Yes, I imagine Bill O'Reilly will try to hide behind his typical "War on Christmas" bullshit, as soon as Trump get wiped out.

Yeah, I think we one on secularizing Christmas, and now with Hillary maybe we can outlaw Easter (-:

Christmas has been monetized by the vulgar capitalists you false Christians love to defend. The fact that you tossed Hillary into your lie shoe what a hack you really are.
Enjoy HELL!

Ahh I love it when real Christians take it upon themselves to judge others and hope they end up with eternal damnation in Hell.......instead of forgiving them like the Christ said they should..

If you were a true Christian you would know that forgiveness is up to God and God commands Christians to rebuke Satan and his agents.

65 Bible verses about Rebuke - Knowing Jesus

Leviticus 26:23-24

'And if by these things you are not turned to Me, but act with hostility against Me, then I will act with hostility against you; and I, even I, will strike you seven times for your sins.

Deuteronomy 28:20

"The LORD will send upon you curses, confusion, and rebuke, in all you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken Me.

Psalm 119:21

You rebuke the arrogant, the cursed, Who wander from Your commandments

The chosen date is symbolic. Here is another example:
President's Day never falls on the actual birthday of any American president. Four chief executives—George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan_were born in February, but their birthdays all come either too early or late to coincide with Presidents’ Day, which is always celebrated on the third Monday of the month........

Jesus was born in July. Do you know WHY December was chosen?

Because Christians are "control freaks" that didn't like folks celebrating something non Christian.

Enjoy HELL!

If you were a true Christian you would know that forgiveness is up to God and God commands Christians to rebuke Satan and his agents.

65 Bible verses about Rebuke - Knowing Jesus

Leviticus 26:23-24

'And if by these things you are not turned to Me, but act with hostility against Me, then I will act with hostility against you; and I, even I, will strike you seven times for your sins.

Deuteronomy 28:20

"The LORD will send upon you curses, confusion, and rebuke, in all you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and until you perish quickly, on account of the evil of your deeds, because you have forsaken Me.

Psalm 119:21

You rebuke the arrogant, the cursed, Who wander from Your commandments

He (or she) sounds like such an angry God.

Then He had a son and sort of mellowed out a bit after that, yes?

"Judge not, that ye be not judged." came from the New Testament did it not?

Ghandi said it best when he was asked about his opinion on Christianity Blind Boo..............

"I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ".

While I am not a Gandhi fan since he was a pedophile, I agree with his words on this. Most people who call themselves Christians are agents of Satan.

Where in my comment did I write the word "hypocrite" better gets your facts straight.
You have no idea if I have any faith I practice or not, so who is making assumptions now?
Once again, no one is prohibiting you from practicing your faith. NO ONE!

You see, no one is stopping you from practicing your faith. NO ONE!

You libs remain in my prayers.
You surely noticed I did not suggest any such thing. I feel sorry for people who don't share a faith but feel compelled to cry HYPOCRITE at those who practice that faith. Makes me wonder what deep void they have that they are desperately trying to fill, ya know?

The chosen date is symbolic. Here is another example:
President's Day never falls on the actual birthday of any American president. Four chief executives—George Washington, William Henry Harrison, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan_were born in February, but their birthdays all come either too early or late to coincide with Presidents’ Day, which is always celebrated on the third Monday of the month........

Jesus was born in July. Do you know WHY December was chosen?

Because Christians are "control freaks" that didn't like folks celebrating something non Christian.

The truth is, Pagans are the reason for the season Yule Tide. Jesus was not born on the 25th of December.

While I am not a Gandhi fan since he was a pedophile, I agree with his words on this. Most people who call themselves Christians are agents of Satan.

Satanist are just closet Christians. They still believe in both Yahweh and Satan as supernatural creatures.....but that also means........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back