‘The walls are closing in’: trump reels from week of political setbacks

isnt Joe Biteme the President of the United States? Or as most imagine, just a puppet of the left? Why are you dumbasses still hell bent on a guy who no longer is President? Or is it you are so ashamed of yourselves, you cant face the fact that your guy is a total failure, thus making you all total failures?
Trust me.There ain't one American imaging anything about Biden.
Biden is the constant Imaginer-in-Chief.More than blatantly obvious.
If it was any more obvious ... Even Martians would run to the exits
if they had a choice.Biden isn't just all-around Bad.Nasty,belligerently
intolerant and just dagburn Incompetent.He's that as a human being.
The Devil couldn't come up with a better mate { buddy }.

For Trump to go to Prison he would have to be found guilty by a jury, and let be clear a real life jury is more unlikely to convict the former President because of fear, so think long and hard before writing about how you believe he will be sent to jail because I have no doubt it will never happen…

Pffft!

A real-life jury would convict trump in a heartbeat if the evidence was sound.

We aren't a third world country quite yet.

isnt Joe Biteme the President of the United States? Or as most imagine, just a puppet of the left? Why are you dumbasses still hell bent on a guy who no longer is President? Or is it you are so ashamed of yourselves, you cant face the fact that your guy is a total failure, thus making you all total failures?
Check this slip of the tongue.....Psaki reveals who the Wizard of Oz really is:

You're talking like Trump is president, he's a private citizen now.
Care to respond to Brandon's first year in office with HIS political setbacks?

Why do you think they're non-stop Orange Man Bad 24/7/365?

Biggest steal in American history only to elect the guy who will end the democrat Party for generations

Last edited:
You're talking like Trump is president, he's a private citizen now.
Care to respond to Brandon's first year in office with HIS political setbacks?
Um ... No Care package is big enough to help Biden at this point.
By summer even Beavers will be forced to Tell Pops ...
Git out of our way ... Brandon.You're contaminating the water.
Since Biden is almost under water ... already.

Pffft!

I disagree and you will be hard pressed to get a guilty verdict against him because of fear.

Reality is Trump is untouchable and has been for decades and if one moment anyone think Trump will be convicted they should ask how he escaped all this time?

Trump act dumb but the man is smarter than you and I truly hate him with a damn passion but I know better when it come to the King of Tabloids and you should also know better…

Due, you're to see everything Trump until the November elections.

The Dems are turning their Manchurian Candidate base back on with code word Trump-Trump-Trump_Trump

trrance.gif
Zombies. Entertaining.

Thanks to the doddering old fool in the W.H. we are close to a shooting war with Russia but lefties think a meaningless fishing expedition related Jan 6 documents is more important. Desperate political times call for desperate distraction from reality.

Pffft!

Define evidence? Like 'democrat evidence', or 'legitimate evidence'?
And, if Russia invades Ukraine, you woke democrats will see what a real insurrection looks like.
I guarantee it won't look anything like a protest turned to a riot.

Biden sucks so I'm going to rail on Trump
I think even Biden's favorite form of travel { Amtrak }
is going to mandate he and jill show their Covid passports.
And wear a mask.One them new KN95's.That Biden ordered 400 million of.

Define evidence? Like 'democrat evidence', or 'legitimate evidence'?
And, if Russia invades Ukraine, you woke democrats will see what a real insurrection looks like.
I guarantee it won't look anything like a protest turned to a riot.
Or what part of 85 Billion in Military equipment will Biden be made
to personally pay fir.Every last penny.

I disagree and you will be hard pressed to get a guilty verdict against him because of fear.

Reality is Trump is untouchable and has been for decades and if one moment anyone think Trump will be convicted they should ask how he escaped all this time?

Trump act dumb but the man is smarter than you and I truly hate him with a damn passion but I know better when it come to the King of Tabloids and you should also know better…

No, it wouldn't.

There are plenty of Americans would willingly sit on a jury and judge trump's innocence.

Have you seen some of the people we've tried and put behind bars?

They were much more powerful than trump.

Al Capone was one.

Forum List

Back