The Walking Dead season 4

AgentSparky

Registered Independent
Aug 18, 2013
NJ
Less than two months to go.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V38HUhJeEnQ]The Walking Dead Season 4 Comic-Con Trailer (HD) - YouTube[/ame]

*****Spoiler Alert****

Great Episode.

The part I didn't believe:

The department store roof. There's a crashed helicopter and a bunch of walkers up there and the roof decides to cave suddenly just as the group goes foraging for food? C'mon now. But I guess writers have to make it interesting.

The part I liked:

Possible introduction of Spanish Influenza AKA swine flu is brilliant. While Rick ponders what he would do without the group,now he may find out. Unlike regular flu that kills the very young and the very old, swine flu kills people in their prime. It hits fast,hard and is very deadly.

*****Spoiler Alert****

Great Episode.

The department store roof. There's a crashed helicopter and a bunch of walkers up there and the roof decides to cave suddenly just as the group goes foraging for food? C'mon now. But I guess writers have to make it interesting.

The part I liked:

Possible introduction of Spanish Influenza AKA swine flu is brilliant. While Rick ponders what he would do without the group,now he may find out. Unlike regular flu that kills the very young and the very old, swine flu kills people in their prime. It hits fast,hard and is very deadly.

Oh snap! Swine flu. I was thinking the zombie virus mutated and killed him ... didn't catch that the kid got sick, died, then turned. I knew the pig dying was related, just didn't get to the next thought.

Hey mods, can you move this to The Walking Dead thread? Thx!

*****Spoiler Alert****

Great Episode.

The part I liked:

Oh snap! Swine flu. I was thinking the zombie virus mutated and killed him ... didn't catch that the kid got sick, died, then turned. I knew the pig dying was related, just didn't get to the next thought.

Hey mods, can you move this to The Walking Dead thread? Thx!

That's only my theory. Not just any swine flu,like the one in 1918 where there was pulmonary hemorrhages cause the kid had blood coming out his nose and mouth; I read a book on it a couple of years ago.

I thought that too at first but the pig never mutated. If it is Swine flu then Ricks kid might be infected as he seemed to be very attached to Violet. That kid shook Daryl's hand and pretty much got near everybody. Anyway it could be an interesting twist.

What an awesome show.

They need to make kill zones for the Walkers before they get to the fences

I think the kid died from the deer he ate.. that would explain the dead pig and what not. I am guessing airborne? or the aninals are now carriers?

What an awesome show.

They need to make kill zones for the Walkers before they get to the fences

I was thinking the same thing. If they keep killing walkers up against the fence the bodies can act as a ladder and eventually climb over the fence. With more walkers coming they sheer mass might be able to overcome the fence. Too bad they can't dig a ditch with spikes or mud around the whole thing for the walkers to fall into and get trapped for eaiser killing. I'm sure they'll think of something.

I think the kid died from the deer he ate.. that would explain the dead pig and what not. I am guessing airborne? or the aninals are now carriers?

well there was that animal down that seemed to be still alive that the crazy woman was going to eat. Virus' do mutate so why not whatever is causing the walkers in the first place? Could be why the walkers are showing up more. The uninfected humans would eat game. If the game is tainted too and has killed off more of the walker food supply you'd have a Tsunami of walkers at the door of the remaining survivers. This really can go in several directions and all interesting.

Now if it is the animals that are now infected, does this mean the symptoms of becoming a walker have changed too? I don't remember any others who were bitten getting so sick as that kid got.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back