The Virginia House passes "personhood" bill

You repeat yourself. "Birth control" and "abortion" are reduntant terms for some women.

Since millions of women have used abortion as their birth control, this is actually a factual statement as long as it is understood that one form of birth control (abortion) would be outlawed, and not all forms of birth control.

Besides lushbo and baby huey beck, what PROOF do you have of this?

Fact is, 2/3 of all abortions are medically necessary and are NOT the choice of the woman.

It always amazes me that some people really do seem to believe that women WANT abortions. Or choose abortions lightly and easily.

They do not.

as to your statement in bold. it may be true. it may not. it is irrelevant. what is relevant is that GOVERNMENT has no right to impede a woman's dominion over her own body for a certain amount of time during the pregnancy because the governmental interest doesn't exceed the woman's until a certain point in time.

but i do love all the "small government conservatives" who are just peachy keen with government involving itself in the most intimate of decisions.

Gotta love liberal hypocracy.

Gotta let me get an abortion!!!

but everyone else has to jump through hoop after hoop to own a gun.

and heaven forbid someone be publicly mean to each other.

Legislation that has advanced on the strength of a GOP majority would force women to undergo a “transvaginal ultrasound” that produces fetal images.

Bull fucking shit.

You're such a fucking liar.

During a transvaginal ultrasound, your doctor or a medical technician inserts a wand-like device (transducer) into your vagina while you lie on your back on an exam table.

Mayo Clinic medical information and tools for healthy living - MayoClinic.com

Well, that’ll make a woman think twice about exercising her right to privacy.

The right has gone from ‘small government’ to invasive government.[/QUOTE]

So explaining the procedure lends credence to your lie that women will be FORCED to do this.

Fucking demagogue.

that's a lie.

Leftists openly lie.

and the reason many women choose abortion so easily is PP and other have propagandized it as a walk in the park.
not until AFTER they have had their abortions they are wracked with guilt for going through with..and even if they did think it through, most can still be left with a feeling of deep loss for killing their child..

So you all defending it, as a woman's choice, yep it is..but not many of you (and especially men...sorry to MOST of the guys here) will never know the mental side affects of it, nor does it seem you care.

{3% due to the mother's health problems.}

(From the pro-abortion Alan Guttmacher Institute }

Abortion Statistics by U.S. State, Race, Age and Worldwide Statistics

So even Eugenicists acknowledge that Luddly is lying through his fucking teeth.

Tell me this leftists, IF you have a valid argument, why do you need to openly lie?

If you passed a freaking law about taking out the garbage the radical left would claim that it was intended to prohibit abortion.

If its the case of rape or mothers life,ill support abortion only under those terms only.otherwise,im prolife totally.

i respect that. so don't have an abortion. i promise no one will force you to. :thup:

No one will force you YET! Never know what the future holds. Let the government get to big and make to many decisions and they could do this. As a Jewish woman all too aware of the holocaust never say never to atrocities committed by man!

But I digress. As you know I am pro-abortion in the 1st trimester. However, anyway you want to twist it, this isn't about abortion or birth control. Not too long ago, a WANTED fetus was not a person. You could literally beat up a pregnant woman killing her wanted baby and only be charged for battery and not murder. Case law has changed this. This law wants to ensure that a fetus is considered a person in those cases. It kind of moot since case law has established that.

Really Chris you think conservatives are against birth control! Some are, as are some liberals! But the VAST vast majority see it as a NON-ISSUE!!!

But I guarantee if you ask any conservative here if they wished your parents used more birth control to prevent you the answer would be unanimous ABSOLUTELY!!!

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

AbortionTV First Trimester Pictures

Tell me these aren't babies, the real face of abortion. Warning graphic photos.

This bill will outlaw birth control and abortion.

So?

What your saying is people should not be responsible for there actions? Or maybe it could be that Virginia has decided to not let big government dictate what goes on in their state, for which I commend them.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime.

Shouldn't have had sex then right?
The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term.

A womans percieved right to choose does not outweigh the babies actual right to life.
Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused. Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.
Another lie of the left, the baby can be put in place for adoption if it is unwanted.
And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.
When it becomes a fetus it is a human being, sorry that it does not fit your narrative but it is what it is.

this is stupid

chris lives in virginia

coincidence?

Chris forgets that he too could have been aborted, but instead was given the right to life, and in essence the right to spew bullshit on this message board daily.
I wonder if scientists ever figure out a way to determine if a child will be a liberal or gay if the left will also believe in a womans right to abort the liberal or gay person? I bet the brakes would be put on abortion real damn fast if that happens.

This bill will outlaw birth control and abortion.

So?

What your saying is people should not be responsible for there actions? Or maybe it could be that Virginia has decided to not let big government dictate what goes on in their state, for which I commend them.

so when you talk about how you want "small government", we should all laugh at you for being a dumbass hypocrite.

:cool:

so when you talk about how you want "small government", we should all laugh at you for being a dumbass hypocrite.

:cool:

You support Hamas' right to choose, even though you would not personally kill a Jew, right?

If you don't think Jews should be killed, don't kill any. You shouldn't speak out against those who do want to kill Jews, though...

After all, to NOT support this would be TOTAL hypocrisy, considering the Eugenicist argument you float to those who oppose abortion. That would make you a dumbass hypocrite.

Forum List

Back