The violence Beck caused

How is this dishonest or uncivil?

It is a news story , this actually happened and if you go to the video in the piece you can hear a jailhouse interview with the man himself.

Now if we have a liberal media why was this story not all over the airwaves when it happened months ago?

If the liberal controlled media buried this non story that should tell you something....
It's a non story.It's one of those move along folks there's nothing to look at here.:cuckoo:

How is this dishonest or uncivil?

It is a news story , this actually happened and if you go to the video in the piece you can hear a jailhouse interview with the man himself.

Now if we have a liberal media why was this story not all over the airwaves when it happened months ago?

It is ridiculous - and irresponsible - to blame anyone for your actions. Am I supposed to blame Obama because you are an idiot? No. I blame you for being an idiot. There is no reason why you cannot be intelligent enough to think... it is your responsibility to think for yourself. That you do not is your own fault.

Then I take it you disagree with all those who have said that those who protested the Iraq war were undermining our troops and encouraging the enemy?

eh?

Gunman says he watched Beck and read right-wing sites | The Upshot Yahoo! News

Before Byron Williams engaged in a shootout with California Highway Patrol officers in July, he watched Fox News' Glenn Beck, listened to conservative radio host Michael Savage, and got news and information from Alex Jones' InfoWars.com and several right-wing fringe websites.

And Byron Williams is resonsibe for his own actions, not Beck and not Savage, but Byron Williams.

So can no one be influenced to act on anything they see or hear in the media?

Why then do companies spend billions on advertising?

Why then do politicians spend billions on campaign ads?

Gunman says he watched Beck and read right-wing sites | The Upshot Yahoo! News

Before Byron Williams engaged in a shootout with California Highway Patrol officers in July, he watched Fox News' Glenn Beck, listened to conservative radio host Michael Savage, and got news and information from Alex Jones' InfoWars.com and several right-wing fringe websites.

And Byron Williams is resonsibe for his own actions, not Beck and not Savage, but Byron Williams.

So can no one be influenced to act on anything they see or hear in the media?

Why then do companies spend billions on advertising?

Why then do politicians spend billions on campaign ads?

Did I say that?

Blue Bell Ice Cream advertises, are they to blame if people get fat? Is McDonald's?

Though I do not listen to Beck, or Savage, or Alex Jones, I'm pretty sure they never said their listeners should shoot it out with the CHP or any other law enforcement organization. If they did, meh, I'm wrong and they should be yanked from the air...

Negged for not being civil.

Forum List

Back