The vast majority of American Muslims are democrats !

Get a room. You are both wrong, both irritable, and both argumentatively deficient on the issue of rights.
Feeling left out, SLOW horse
1697335735288.png

It is tough to admit when one screws up

This quote of yours, does not resemble what you state now
That quote is still in line with what I say now. The fact that you don't understand what the Founders believed is not my fault. Everyone who has any intellect at all knows the Founders believed in a Creator. It is the Founders who gave us the Constitution based on their belief of a Creator and if you think for one minute that humans can't take away or grant rights you're just ignorant.

And yes, I know it's hard for you to admit you screwed up.

That quote is still in line with what I say now. The fact that you don't understand what the Founders believed is not my fault. Everyone who has any intellect at all knows the Founders believed in a Creator. It is the Founders who gave us the Constitution not a Creator and if you think for one minute that humans can't take away or grant rights you're just ignorant.

And yes, I know it's hard for you to admit you screwed up.
Hahahaha

The Founders never granted us rights, as you stated.

Hahahaha

The Founders never granted us rights, as you stated.
Yes they did and they stated those rights came from a Creator. You seem oblivious of that fact. I don't expect to have to school you on what is common knowledge. You just made up your mind what I meant and jumped on me. Your comment on abortion taking the right to life away belies your stance.

with the anti Israel rallies being held around the world and across the US the left is attempting [for now] to distance themselves from the AntiSemetic propaganda being spouted at said rallies .. but can they ? the fact is that the vast vast majority of Muslim Americans are democrat voters !

The vast majority of American Muslims are democrats !​

The vast majority of Democrats are abnormal, weird, lowlife degenerate pieces of dogshit.

Rights are granted by a group of like minded humans in a society formed by humans helping wishing to coexist with other humans. Rights can be taken away or bestowed. Our Founders granted US inalienable rights and one among them is life which is really the right to exist. If you want to live like nobody has the right to exist, go off in the forest and live like a hermit.
Rights are not granted by man, not our Founders, not by humans.

Rights are not granted by man, not our Founders, not by humans.
Again you refuse to understand. You have no real rights if a human takes your freedom to exercise those rights away. What rights does an aborted fetus have?

Last edited:
To remove religion. Nature finds a way. The Islamic people will get WMD's at some point. And they will use them. and the whole house of cards will change overnight. At that point the arrogant and the belligerent will be less so. The Prog party is on a true suicidal course. A course of epic violent proportions. What we see in the middle east is vicious and brutal. They are willing to lose their lives for their cause. And they are in your party, and they are growing, and they will not take no for an answer.
I see you never knew that Pakistan has the bomb

Forum List

Back