The vast majority of American Muslims are democrats !

they have a right to exist peacefully .and Hamas is a terrorist org that needs to be eradicated ..wouldnt you agree ?
I have no problem eradicating terrorists, once you agree that it also applies to local terrorists like white supremacists.

Still w/me on that one Yid?

As are the vast majority of American voters.
No. The Democrats and Republican only garner about 25 percent of the voters each. Independents are by far the largest block at 41 percent.

Both parties have almost completely alienated America.

You deserve to be insulted when you completely mangled our founding, our rights, what our our Founders stated.

You stated specifically that the Founders granted us or gave us our rights.

You stated this three or four different ways. Hence you deserved to be insulted.

And let's us not forget that it was you who insulted me, first.

So, why did you begin our exchange insulting me, that was just your superior intellect, your in depth thing, your insult simply was to show who you were speaking with.

I find it is the dumbest amongst us that insult, then when insulted in return, pretend to be innocent of insulting.

"Rights are granted by like-minded men..."

NO, not in a society where there is liberty.

Leo, that is what you stated, you ended your comment insulting me, now you act as if insulting proves one is wrong yet you are right. Seriously, you just doubled down on stupid.
You insulted me with your ignorant comments and insults. You will have no liberty in a society run by a tyrant. You can scream all you want but unless you gather with other like minded people you’ll be subjugated just like the Founders were before they had to fight for their God given rights.

You’re also wrong because I said the Founders believed rights came from the Creator. You’re so fucking stupid you can’t seem to process simple concepts.

You are also a liar, you said no one has the right to exist and stated abortion aa proof. Apparently we agree that rights can be granted or taken away by other humans.

You don’t even remember what you proclaimed.

Last edited:
You insulted me with your ignorant comments and insults. You will have no liberty in a society run by a tyrant. You can scream all you want but unless you gather with other like minded people you’ll be subjugated just like the Founders were before they had to fight for their God given rights.

You’re also wrong because I said the Founders believed rights came from the Creator. You’re so fucking stupid you can’t seem to process simple concepts.

You are also a liar, you said no one has the right to exist and stated abortion aa proof. Apparently we agree that rights can be granted or taken away by other humans.

You don’t even remember what you proclaimed.
Poor baby, you started in on me with insults and now you cry as if you never did. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Again, you stated man gives us rights, you stated it three times.

Great, now I have educated you and you are not proclaiming it was man that gave us rights.

You are still an idiot for making the claim to begin with and arguing that which you don't understand

How about quoting me, paraphrasing, by you is piss poor and loses the context of my comments.

Poor baby, you started in on me with insults and now you cry as if you never did. Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Again, you stated man gives us rights, you stated it three times.

Great, now I have educated you and you are not proclaiming it was man that gave us rights.

You are still an idiot for making the claim to begin with and arguing that which you don't understand

How about quoting me, paraphrasing, by you is piss poor and loses the context of my comments.
I wasn't the first to insult that was YOU. If a HUMAN puts you in a cage you have no rights at that point even though you believe your rights come from somewhere else. You're still locked up. If they don't feed you and give you water, so much for your right to life. The only way you are going to get your rights back is if another human frees you. If a HUMAN pulls a fetus out and crushes their skull, so much for their 'right to life.' Get it yet? I bet not.

Last edited:
I wasn't the first to insult that was YOU. If a HUMAN puts you in a cage you have no rights at that point even though you believe your rights come from somewhere else. You're still locked up. If they don't feed you and give you water, so much for your right to life. The only way you are going to get your rights back is if another human frees you. If a HUMAN pulls a fetus out and crushes their skull, so much for their 'right to life.' Get it yet? I bet not.
Yes, you did insult, first, grow up and admit when you are wrong

Just so you know, if you look into it I have made it crystal clear in these threads I am not pro abortion.

Did you not tell me to think, deeply about your comments. You should follow your own advice.

Yes, you did insult, first, grow up and admit when you are wrong

Just so you know, if you look into it I have made it crystal clear in these threads I am not pro abortion.

Did you not tell me to think, deeply about your comments. You should follow your own advice.
No I didn't liar. I said: "If you want to live like nobody has the right to exist, go off in the forest and live like a hermit."

You then came back with: "Man given rights, fucking idiot."

Regarding abortion this is what you wrote: "Who cares. Nobody has a right to exist. That is one reason we have abortion."

Last edited:
No I didn't liar. I said: "If you want to live like nobody has the right to exist, go off in the forest and live like a hermit."

You then came back with: "Man given rights, fucking idiot."

Regarding abortion this is what you wrote: "Who cares. Nobody has a right to exist. That is one reason we have abortion."
Yep, you insulted me, treated me how you wouldn't expect yourself to be treated.

Yes, idiot, you stated 3 times man gave us rights, the Founders gave us rights.

Very idiotic, extremely idiotic. You have walked that back. Good for you.

I know what I stated, if you wanted me to explain it so you could understand you should engage instead of telling people where to go, that is very insulting.

Now you have walked that back?

Yep, you insulted me, treated me how you wouldn't expect yourself to be treated.

Yes, idiot, you stated 3 times man gave us rights, the Founders gave us rights.

Very idiotic, extremely idiotic. You have walked that back. Good for you.

I know what I stated, if you wanted me to explain it so you could understand you should engage instead of telling people where to go, that is very insulting.

Now you have walked that back?
I haven’t walked anything back. I gave you examples of ‘man’ taking away rights and you ignored them.

I have no problem eradicating terrorists, once you agree that it also applies to local terrorists like white supremacists.

Still w/me on that one Yid?
i am against all terrorists .. however black white and brown who are racists doesnt make them terrorists .

Oh, got it, you believe that man grants rights.

You believe our Founders granted us rights.

Thank you for making that clear
The Founders made it clear that their belief is that rights come from a Creator. That humans can take rights away is the reason they created our Constitution. I gave examples as well. It seems you don't want to discuss any of that you just want to double down on your false perception of what I said.

.It seems you don't want to discuss any of that you just want to double down on your false perception of what I said.
It is tough to admit when one screws up
Rights are granted by a group of like minded humans in a society formed by humans helping wishing to coexist with other humans. Rights can be taken away or bestowed. Our Founders granted US inalienable rights and one among them is life which is really the right to exist. If you want to live like nobody has the right to exist, go off in the forest and live like a hermit.
This quote of yours, does not resemble what you state now

Forum List

Back