The Vain Attempts Of The House Democrats To Gain Relevancy

This will push independents into voting for Trump.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm an independent and he'd have to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ to get my vote (and the same goes for the Democrat candidate). The two parties have f**ked this nation for decades, many decades.
sounds like you won't be voting for a winner than.that must suck to know that you'll never pick a winner.

Maybe, maybe not. I'm an independent and he'd have to be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ to get my vote (and the same goes for the Democrat candidate). The two parties have f**ked this nation for decades, many decades.
While I may, or may not, vote for Jesus Christ, I most certainly will not vote of Satan incarnate. It will be interesting what the Dems bring to the table. So far, their offerings have been...disappointing.

sounds like you won't be voting for a winner than.that must suck to know that you'll never pick a winner.

You must be one of those party line voters who can't think for themselves. I've picked winners and, unfortunately, losers in my voting years.

You must be one of those party line voters who can't think for themselves. I've picked winners and, unfortunately, losers in my voting years.
not at all, trump was a fking democrat running in a GOP race. He was the most independent candidate on the stoop. not sure what you're referring to at all. I don't want jesus christ as my president, I want a man that cares for his country and its people. find me someone like that outside our current president.

Passing the bill, knowing it is DOA in the Senate, gives them political cover to point at Republicans as the "bad guys".
Negative
To the contrary...ALL good, real, legitimate Americans will view Mexicrats as the Party Of Traitors, The Party Of Mexico
I'd still wrap up a counter bill with asylum changes in it. force their hand.

A counter bill that would include any form of amnesty can not be considered. The GOP has to prove that amnesty will not be tolerated...we are a nation that never rewards criminals.

Passing the bill, knowing it is DOA in the Senate, gives them political cover to point at Republicans as the "bad guys".
Negative
To the contrary...ALL good, real, legitimate Americans will view Mexicrats as the Party Of Traitors, The Party Of Mexico

A counter bill that would include any form of amnesty can not be considered. The GOP has to prove that amnesty will not be tolerated...we are a nation that never rewards criminals.
dude, they won't ever consider it. send it back with the asylum fix in it. watch!!!

A counter bill that would include any form of amnesty can not be considered. The GOP has to prove that amnesty will not be tolerated...we are a nation that never rewards criminals.[/QUOTE]

Sure we do, many of them sitting in the House and Senate.

The big question is, do you truly expect that the US Congress can ever come up with a bipartisan answer to the problem? They certainly haven't in the past 50+ years.

Forum List

Back