The USA is the greatest country in the history of the world !

i would assume that you are a democrat ..... but i agree that the mandatory sentencing act passed by the Clintons and supported by Biden has a lot to do with that !
As though they are/were not Americans, elected by Americans.

So, the US is number one in enforcing their laws and you think that is a bad thing?
Well actually I think it's number one in providing slave labour. There are many ways to enforce laws that don't involve the land of the free having the largest prison population in the world.

Number One!

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !

We have done some amazingly good things for the world, that is beyond question.

We have also done some amazingly evil things along the way.
nearly every country has! why is it so hard for people like you to admit that this is the greatest country in the world ?

I think we are a great country, my favorite one by far and I have been to more than 2 dozen.

Saying we are the greatest is like declaring that Rocky Road ice cream is the greatest ever...well you might think so but other disagree and like cookie dough. It is a subjective thing and not everyone will agree.

The USA is the greatest country in the history of the world !

The 10th or 20th greatest country, I guess. The greatest (most important) in the history of the world were the 4 million ancient Greeks.

The 10th or 20th greatest country, I guess.
Easy there. You've no idea how many fee-fees will be hurt.

A typical senseless "answer" of a member of the current U.S.-American world. I'm not even able to translate or to transfer this sentence into my own language. The hypothese behind seems to be: If everyone speaks bullshit the world is bullshit. And the game seems to be to reach a higher level of disorientation.

Last edited:
i find it interesting how many left wing idiots come out to dispute the fact that America is the greatest country in the world !! further proof that the left must not ...must not be voted into power again !! if the left ever takes the White House and both houses of congress they will do great harm to this country !

i find it interesting how many left wing idiots come out to dispute the fact that America is the greatest country in the world !! further proof that the left must not ...must not be voted into power again !! if the left ever takes the White House and both houses of congress they will do great harm to this country !

Oh by the way, great American: I try to remember since some time the name of an important blind U.S.-American musician, who had died on hunger in the early 20th century in your country. Do you know his name?

Last edited:

A typical senseless "answer" of a member of the current U.S.-American world. I'm not even able to translate or to transfer this sentence into my own language. The hypothese behind seems to be: If everyone speaks bullshit the world is bullshit. And the game seems to be to reach a higher level of disorientation.
It meant many America Firsters will by hurt by your dismissive attitude.

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !
The USA is EASILY the best country in the world. If you're American and don't agree with this, PLEASE LEAVE. Venezuela or any country in the Middle East would be more suitable for you. You're welcome.

Oh by the way, great American: I try to remember since some time the name of an important blind U.S.-American musician, who had died on hunger in the early 20th century in your country. Do you know his name?
Blind Melon Chitlin

I thought about a single blind musician with negroid skin, who had died in the 1920ies, when he was relativelly old. He died on hunger. As far as I remember he was poor, he lived alone and no one cared about him.

It meant many America Firsters will by hurt by your dismissive attitude.

Still no idea what you like to say. ... "USA first" is a political proclamation. ... I am not the USA, so this is unimportant for me.

Last edited:
Blind Melon Chitlin

I thought about a single blind musician with negroid skin, who had died in the 1920ies, when he was relativelly old. He died on hunger. As far as I remember he was poor, he lived alone and no one cared about him.

Would that be Blind Lemon Jefferson?

Forum List

Back