The USA is becoming a police state!

the police brutality is a part of the police state!

Police brutality is an innate behavior prompted by the powers that be.

What other powers would you suggest, that would have the police not being brutal? What other civilization, or era of time, would you point to, where police were not using brute force?

They TAKE after the SS.

Ok. :blahblah: My mistake. I had the expectation of a reasoned, and coherent response, neither of which you seem able to give. Live and learn.

its one of many reasons i left you're third world sewer shit hole country

Ok.... Where do you live now?

By the way, I love that sig pictures. Hope you don't mind I stole it and saved it to my computer.

10nhm3l.jpg
10nhm3l.jpg

far enough no one can reach us. you can have the pic. use for you're sig if you want

oh wow

a law abiding citizen..how convenient.....for the fucking governemt!

You probably don't even understand that the police, or the governement has no say over you whatsoever?

But I bet nobody told you! waaaay too inconvenient for the government eh?

They have no say over me? Really. Ok, try not paying your income taxes for a few years, and then we'll see whether or not the government has any say over you or not.

You can prove your point to all of us. Try it.

Start by finding out if there is such a tax law! AND more importantly to whom it appplies.

Furthermore, somewhere along the line you have made a contract with the government, But you can't make a contract with the governent, UNLESS you are a corporation.
(The government is a corporaion, as well as the police, etc etc)

Well, now you have to find out that you are a corporation to the government! Because you are!

But if you are a souverign being the government can't touch you!

NEVER!

But I admit, it is is difficult game to play, but it can be done!

please watch..

youtube-into-the-fire-2011-banner.jpg

O yeah, what is the subtitle?

Oh! Ic! THE RISE OF THE MILITARIZED POLICE STATE!

Well, that covers it all, right?!

still questions?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back